Improvisation in Hotel and Tourism Sectors Worldwide to Drive the Global Hospitality Robots Market
The advancement of technology is rapidly increasing than ever before. Likewise in various sectors, technology has improved the standards of the hospitality industry with the emergence of service robots. These robots provide revolutionized guest experience to the users with the blending technology. With the rise of the Covid-19 pandemic, these robots come out as an effective solution to provide contactless service to the guests with a friendly smile.
Usually, the guests in hotels are served and accompanied by human staff. However, with the advent of technology named robotics, it is becoming a growing trend in the hospitality industry to provide unique experiences to guests. Starting from providing adequate information to guests about the hotel and the area nearby to delivering room service, these robots are much beneficial for the hotels to enhance their standards. Further, with the rise of the pandemic, people are more concerned about their health. Due to this, people are showing more interest in opting for those hotels which are providing a clean and contactless environment. Before moving in deep about the best use of robots in the hospitality industry, let’s begin with the advantages first.
What are the Profitable Advantages of Robots in the Hospitality Industry?
The motive of engineers and scientists in developing human-like robots for society is to provide more human-like behavior to the customers. Following are some major advantages of the robots for the hotels:
- These human-like robots are quite impactful in building stronger trust and positive emotions to feel the human behavior.
- These advanced robots are purposefully developed to speak in different languages which further help humans to feel convenient while availing the service.
- Engineers believed that these hospitality robots are much effective in making good quality food for the hotel guests.
- Moreover, these robots not only deliver personalized and effective services, but also plays a vital role in engaging customers, with various exciting games, and enjoyable physical activities.
- Most importantly, these robots enable humans to get contactless service, which is the rising demand from travelers nowadays.
In What Ways Robot is Beneficial for the Hospitality Industry?
With the implementation of the internet of things (IoT) and machine learning, these human-like robots act as beneficial gadgets for mankind. With the increased level of standards, these robots are much profitable for the hotels in various other ways. Some of them are discussed below:
- Helping in Contactless Check-In and Check-Out- These advanced robots can take the place of the reception staff. Customers can perform easy and fast check-in and check-out with the help of these robots and these robots can even answer their asked questions.
- Providing enhanced Personalization- Having a good hospitality experience is defined with the hotel personalization of the customer’s visit. Though these robots cannot put a smile on their face, they can remember names and recognize the faces of the customers. These robots can note the preferences of the customers and can help hotel staff to deliver a better-personalized service.
- Gathering Broader Information- These advanced robots are equipped with the IoT and other advanced technologies, because of which these robots can help customers in guiding routes inside the hotel and provide information about the nearby area.
- Saves Time and Human Labor- These robots can save much time in delivering their service to guests, such as providing fast housekeeping services and delivering the amenities to the guests. These robots also save human labor in providing directions or recommendations to the guests.
Future Landscape of the Hospitality Robots Market
With the increasing number of innovative startups in the hospitality robots industry, the global hospitality robots market is expected to witness significant growth in the near future. The market is envisioned to generate a revenue of $17,10,879.9 thousand and rise at a CAGR of 25.7% during the analysis timeframe from 2021-2028. Moreover, the rising expansion of hospitality establishments across the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to create wide growth opportunities in the upcoming days. However, low product penetration in low-income regions may hinder the growth of the market in the coming years.
Hospitality Robots: Enhancing Hospitality Beyond Borders
By handling several tasks pro-efficiently, the demand for these hospitality robots is going to surge in the near future to provide an optimized experience in the hotels. Many hotel managers are looking forward to making use of human-like robots in the hotels to provide a personalized experience to each guest and to drive the effort for contactless hospitality at a greater pace.
What are Superalloy Honeycombs and Why are They in the News?January 11, 2022
What is a Pet Insurance and What does it Cover?January 06, 2022
Exploring Digital Therapeutics: A Solution for the Geriatric PopulationJanuary 06, 2022
How are Geogrids Holding the Earth Together?January 05, 2022