The company offers its clients exhaustive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of an industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data and statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice.
With Research Dive’s calibrated research process and 360-degree data evaluation methodology, the clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust, and actionable data and analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well-audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
For each market research study, Research Dive designs a customized research methodology with combination of primary and secondary research sources. The strong methodology, thus, makes the research and analysis most reliable and guarantees sound business planning. For each research report, more than 18 hours of interviews and discussions are conducted, with a wide range of stakeholders, including upstream and downstream participants. Primary research process includes reaching out to participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions. Professional corporate relations have been established with various companies that allows greater flexibility in reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions.
While conducting secondary research a broad array of industry source is referred, which typically includes, however, are not limited to:
- Paid databases and information portals for drugs & patient related data
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker and financial reports, and investor presentations
- Scientific and technical writings for information related to various market segments
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro-analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts, and other related releases