Here are 5 Top Amplifier Models to Ease Your Hearing Issues
Hearing loss problems are no more a major issue, as technology has gifted us with advanced and highly effective hearing amplifiers that can make hearing loss a thing of the past. Today’s hearing aids not only solve your hearing issues but also let you pair your TV, smartphone, or any Bluetooth-enabled device with it for attending phone calls, listening music, and many more.
Hearing amplifiers, which are meant to aid people with hearing impairment, have improved enormously over the past few decades. However, at their core, these devices have always been made of four basic components: a microphone, a processor, a receiver, and a power source. The microphone picks up the sounds in your surroundings and transfers it to the processor. The processor improves the signal and sends it to the receiver which carries the amplified signal to the ear canal. The power source or battery is used for running this entire process.
The modern hearing amplifier technology have reached far beyond our expectations. According to a report by Research Dive, the global hearing amplifiers market is expected to reach newer heights by growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2027. Modern hearing amplifiers not only help in hearing better, but they also help in living a far more satisfying life. New pioneering technologies have shrunk the size of hearing amplifiers down to the size of a coffee bean—making them almost unnoticeable. Although small, these digital hearing amplifiers are equipped with automatic functions such as noise reduction, feedback cancellation, and improved speech recognition. Moreover, some of the latest and advanced hearing amplifiers let you pair your TV, smartphone, or any Bluetooth-enabled device with it. This feature lets you to stream phone calls, music, movies, and television shows directly to your hearing aids. The advanced technology of these minute hearing amplifiers makes hearing loss a thing of the past.
Here are 5 Best Hearing Amplifiers till Date:
1. Otofonix Encore Hearing Amplifier: This devices is equipped with 10 volume levels, background noise reduction, feedback canceller and 4 different listening programs: noisy, treble, normal, or quiet. It comes in varied dome and tube sizes and fits comfortably into ears. It also comes with a cleaning kit, so that you can maintain the device and use it to its fullest life expectancy.
2. Banglijian Hearing Amplifier: This devices is a comfortable, durable, and stress-free to wear, as it comes in varied dome and tube sizes. It is equipped with a rechargeable lithium battery and noise reduction function, which enhances clarity.
A shockproof case, Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable for charging, power adapter, ten ear domes, a user manual, and cleaning brush are delivered along with this device. It offers a three-month stress-free return policy and a three-year manufacturer warranty for peace of mind.
3. BLJ Digital Hearing Amplifier: The specialty of this device is that it’s tiny in size and is almost invisible. It does not have a behind-the-ear tube; instead, all the amplification process is carried out inside the small device itself.
It is equipped with layered noise reduction and 6 digital channels which helps in delivering crystal-clear sound to the user. It’s extremely light weight and effective. The device offers a 45-day stress-free returns guarantee and 1-year warranty period.
4. Pocketalker 2.0 Platinum Package: This device comes with a separate microphone and earpieces. You can place the microphone near the sound you are trying to listen, whether in group meetings, one-on-one conversation or while watching TV. This device helps in improving your signal-to-noise ratio and cancels out surrounding noise.
It comes with a neck-loop for use with hearing aids that have Telecoil (T-coil) capabilities, an On/Off/Volume control wheel with several volume levels, a tone wheel to adjust sound timbre, a clothing clip, and lanyard.
5. Sound World Solutions Bluetooth Hearing Sound Amplifier: This device can be connected to Android or iPhone devices to give you customizable amplification; hence, you can stream music, phone calls, audiobooks, and movies directly through this device. It possesses 3 listening settings: entertainment, restaurant, and baseline mode to provide you with the finest audio access to speech regardless of where you are.
It comes with rechargeable batteries which can last for 15 hours with one charge, making it convenient for a long day use.
The Bottom Line
Hearing amplifiers must be purchased after carefully analyzing your needs; some may need more clarity, some people might require more loudness, and some others might require enhanced noise cancellation.
As hearing impairments come in various different forms, it is advisable to consult an audiologist for knowing your hearing amplifier needs and optimizing the signal for catering your needs.
A Brief Survey of Wireless Brain Sensors and Three of its Main ApplicationsNovember 25, 2022
A Concise Study of Duty-Free Retailing Industry’s Three Major Players in 2022November 14, 2022
Electric Bus: An Innovative Mode of Transportation that can Tackle Rapid Climatic ChangesNovember 14, 2022
A Brief Survey on the Utility of Automotive Ethernet SystemsNovember 14, 2022