Next-Generation Firewall Market Report
Next-Generation Firewall Market, by Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail, IT and Telecom, Government and Public Utilities, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Education, Others), Service Type (Professional Service, Consulting Service, Support and Maintenance, Training and Education, System Integration, Managed Service), Organization (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), Providers (Hardware, Virtual, Cloud): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Next-Generation Firewall Market
The global next-generation firewall market is estimated to surpass $8,331.0 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.3% from 2020 to 2027.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
You can get a clear overview of the current market scenario along with future trends of the global next-generation firewall market. The report will also provide you knowledge of various market dynamics and vital elements influencing the market. In the market dynamics section, the drivers and opportunities in the market contributing to the market growth are acknowledged. Besides, challenges and restraints that hold potential to hamper the market growth have also been mentioned in the report. Porter’s five forces analysis is delivered through the report which precisely highlights the effects of key forces on the global next-generation firewall market.
The report offers estimations of market size and analyzes the global next-generation firewall market for the forecast period by bifurcating the market in various segments. The report also includes elaborated geographical analysis of the market. Each segment entailed in the report is studied at regional and country level as well to get the overview of the market. The report has categorized the market into four major geographical regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA for a systematic study. These geographies are further sub-categorized into countries to cover the next-generation firewall market scenario across respective regions.
Going further, the report highlights the competitive scenario of the global next-generation firewall market. The key players operating in the global next-generation firewall market are studied in the report to understand their current market position and competitive strengths in the industry. The report profiles 10 companies leading the industry. Moreover, the company profiles include various data-points such as company overview, company executives, recent financials of the company, major growth strategies advocated by company, new initiatives and advancements by company to sustain their position in the global next-generation firewall market.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- The report is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts
- This report provides in-depth analysis of current market trends, governing factors, macro-economic indicators from 2019 to 2027 to identify & understand the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the growth of the global next-generation firewall market
- The report maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The market estimations and size provided in the report are based on a comprehensive analysis of recent & futuristic key developments in the next-generation firewall market
- The growth and development strategies adopted by the prominent industry players are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the next-generation firewall market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global next-generation firewall market is segmented as follows:
- Vertical: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail, IT and Telecom, Government and Public Utilities, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Education, Others
- Service Type: Professional Service, Consulting Service, Support and Maintenance, Training and Education, System Integration, Managed Service
- Organization: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
- Providers: Hardware, Virtual, Cloud
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA
This segment is further sub-segmented into the following regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING MARKET PLAYERS
The global next-generation firewall market is expected to flourish with the active and strong presence of a large number of big companies. These market players focus upon the innovation and the expansion of product portfolios to acquire a competitive edge in the market space. The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players including financial performance, product portfolio, recent strategic moves & developments, and SWOT analysis.
The leading companies of the global next-generation firewall market include,
1. Cisco Systems (California
4. Inc. (California
6. Check Point Software (California
8. Palo Alto Networks (California
10. Barracuda Networks (California
12. Forcepoint (Texas
14. Zscaler (California
16. Juniper Networks (California
18. WatchGuard Technologies (California
20. and Sophos Ltd. (Abingdon
We offer our clients comprehensive research and analysis based on an extensive variety of factual inputs, which mostly include industry participants’ interviews, reliable statistics, and regional acumen. The in-house market experts play an impactful role in designing analytic models and tools, personalized to the requirements of a market segment. These analytical models and tools sterilize the data and statistics and enrich the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
For accomplishment of this research report, long hours of discussions and interviews have been conducted, with an extensive range of stakeholders that includes upstream and downstream participants. A number of product type literatures, annual reports, industry releases, and other related documents of key industry contributors have been reviewed, for better understanding of the market. We have executed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimates and forecasts. Secondary research formulae the initial phase of our detailed study, where we conduct wide-range data mining, referring to certified data sources such as technical journals, medical journals, independent studies, trade association’s releases, materials published by government and regulatory authorities.
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free