Global Automotive Voice Command System Market to Observe Enormous Growth Due to Growing Demand for Voice Command Systems in Vehicles
In recent years, there have been marvelous developments in the automotive sector. The integration of automotive voice command systems in vehicles is one of the significant advancements the automotive industry has witnessed. In past few years, there has been a significant rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles equipped with voice command features across the globe, owing to the ease they offer to the user. Automobile manufacturers are constantly working on advancing the voice command systems in their vehicles to offer drivers a smooth driving experience.
Today’s consumers are highly conscious of safety and security while driving vehicles. Numerous studies depict that a driver’s distraction level is much higher while operating touchscreen devices as compared to voice command systems. Hence, there is a tremendous demand for automotive voice command systems in vehicles for safety reasons, which is driving the revenues of the global automotive voice command system market.
Newest Insights in the Automotive Voice Command System Market
The growing integration of digital technologies and high-end features in vehicles by automakers is boosting the global market. As per a report by Research Dive, the global automotive voice command system market is expected to hit $8,681.8 million and grow with a remarkable CAGR of 20.25% in the 2022–2031 timeframe. The North America automotive voice command system market is projected to observe leading growth in the coming years. This is because of the massive demand for automotive voice command systems in vehicles, rising disposable income of people, and growing demand for luxury features in cars in the region. Moreover, the rising trend for electric vehicles in this region is also responsible for the growth of the market.
How are the Market Players Responding to the Growing Demand for Automotive Voice Command Systems?
Market players are greatly implementing ground-breaking business strategies and investing in new developments to fulfil to the rising demand for automotive voice command systems. Some of the leading players in the automotive voice command system market are Nuance Communications, Inc., LumenVox, Microsoft Corporation, Alphabet, Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company, BMW AG, Sensory Inc., and others. These players are focused on planning and devising tactics such as mergers and novel advances, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to attain a robust position in the global market.
- In July 2020, Kia Motors, a South Korean multinational automobile manufacturer, introduced innovative voice commands and safety features to its UVO connected car system. This novel voice-assisted wake-up command of the UVO system can be switched on by the user saying 'Hello Kia'.
- In December 2021, Cerence Inc., a global industry leader in developing unique, moving experiences for the automotive world, joined hands with Micware, Co., Ltd., a Japanese firm focused on the development of advanced automotive software. The partnership aims to build applications and voice-powered assistants for Japanese two-wheeler manufacturers.
- In February 2022, Maruti Suzuki, an Indian automobile manufacturer, announced to launch a new Maruti Baleno equipped with Amazon Alexa support. Baleno owners can give commands through paired Alexa devices.
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Automotive Voice Command System Market
The sudden rise of the coronavirus pandemic in 2020 has adversely impacted the global automotive voice command system market. The demand for vehicles reduced considerably during the pandemic due to travel restrictions and economic downfall in numerous countries. Also, a sudden stoppage in the operations of the automotive industry due to lockdown restrictions hindered the production of automotive voice command systems during the pandemic. All these factors significantly obstructed the market growth during the pandemic period. However, as the pandemic is relaxing since the end of 2021, the market is anticipated to observe enormous growth in the forthcoming years owing to the rising advancements by market players in automotive voice command system technologies.
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Get Data as per your format and defination
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free
- + 91-788-802-9103 -Int'l