Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Report
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market, by Type (Antibacterial Testing, Antifungal Testing, Antiparasitic Testing, Others Susceptibility Testing), Product (Automated Laboratory Instruments, Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products, Susceptibility Testing Disks, MIC strips, Susceptibility Plates, Culture and Growth Media, Consumables), Method (Dilution, Disk Diffusion, ETEST, Automated Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, Genotypic Methods), Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery and Development, Epidemiology, Other Applications), End User (Diagnostic Centers and Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Research and Academic Institutes): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is estimated to surpass $4,456.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market which gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market. Besides, the report provides Porter’s five forces analysis which precisely underlines the impact of key forces on the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market analysis of these segments and each segment is thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market. In the report, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover antimicrobial susceptibility testing market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market, and others.
Research Dive offers its clients extensive research and analysis gleaned from wide variety of factual inputs that largely includes interview with participants of the industry, reliable data & statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house experts of the industry play a crucial role in designing analytic tools and models, tailor-made to the requests of an industry segment. The data and statistics are sterilized with these analytical tools and models, which enhances the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
This research report is delivered by Research Dive by conducting long hours of discussions and interviews, with a broad range of stakeholders, which includes upstream and downstream participants. Our analysts have performed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimations and forecasts. A number of product type literatures, industry releases, annual reports, and other related documents of major participants of the industry have been reviewed, to better understand the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market scenario. The initial phase of our in-depth study, where we perform wide-range data mining, referring to proficient & verified data sources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and other.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report is a compilation of detailed study, information, valid inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain, and quantitative & qualitative assessment by analysts of the industry.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis along with the current trends of market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027 to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market growth.
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies.
- The report provides market estimations and size which is based on in-depth analysis of recent & key developments in the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market.
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market has been studied based on the following segments:
- Type: Antibacterial Testing, Antifungal Testing, Antiparasitic Testing, Others Susceptibility Testing
- Product: Automated Laboratory Instruments, Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products, Susceptibility Testing Disks, MIC strips, Susceptibility Plates, Culture and Growth Media, Consumables
- Method: Dilution, Disk Diffusion, ETEST, Automated Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, Genotypic Methods
- Application: Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery and Development, Epidemiology, Other Applications
- End User: Diagnostic Centers and Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Research and Academic Institutes
The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report covers the major players operating in the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market that focus on advancements & innovations and geographical expansion of product portfolios to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The major players enlisted in the report include Danaher, Bio-Rad, Hi-Media, Liofilchem, …., and others.
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include as follows:
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free