Top 5 Companies in the Cardiac Pacemaker Industry
A pacemakers is a device that claims to ease the life of heart patients. It is a medical devices that acts as a low voltage electric support and stimulates heartbeat through artificial methods. There is a constant race among medical device makers to lead the medical industry. Medical device makers have launched innovative pacemaker devices in the recent years.
Health issues like cardiac arrest have become a common problem in today’s world. For efficiently tackling the issues related to heart, numerous medical device makers are constantly researching to invent advanced and effective medical devices. There is a constant race among medical device makers to lead the medical industry. This race has brought out numerous positive inventions of trustworthy medical devices for the patients.
A pacemakers is one such device that claims to ease the life of heart patients. It is a medical devices that acts as a low voltage electric support and stimulates heartbeat through artificial methods. It was invented to curb the occurrences of cardiac arrest. As a result, the demand for pacemakers is skyrocketing among the high-risk heart patients. Hence, medical device makers have launched innovative pacemaker devices in the recent years.
Here’s a list of top 5 pacemaker device making companies in the global market
- Medtronic: It was founded in 1949 by Palmer Hermundslie and Earl Bakken and is presently headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The aim of the company is to work in the favour of human welfare with pioneering technologies. The company works on arranging medical services for organizations in about 160 countries. The medical company is dedicated on enhancing lives through its medical inventions, arrangements, and administrations. It is one of the key cardiac pacemaker device providers globally. The company has been serving since 60 years for easing living methods, re-establishing wellbeing, and expanding life expectancy of patients across the world.
- Boston Scientific: It was founded by John Abele and Peter Nicholas in 1979 and is presently headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts, U.S. This firm missions to enhance the patients’ health with ground-breaking therapeutic solutions. In this company, several teams work in co-operation to solve the most complex problems by building exclusive medical arrangements. The company is considered as the face of the global cardiac pacemaker market. It has been one of the highly advanced medical device companies that has piloted the medical industry with its advances.
- Biotronik: It was established by Max Schaldach in 1963 and is located in Berlin, Germany. It aims on enhancing and advancing technologies and offering cutting-edge solutions to patients and helps in increasing the standard of healthcare. The company is one of the foremost players of the global cardiac pacemaker devices industry. It is focussed on delivering the most progressive medical equipment for patients. This firm is headquartered in Germany and also functions in more than 100 countries.
- LivaNova: It was established in 1987 by Damien McDonald and is presently based in London, the UK. Its products are made up of advanced technologies and are used by various patients across the globe. The company is the key cardiovascular as well as neuromodulation solutions provider in the medical device sector. It is focused on easing the patients’ lives with its ground-breaking solutions. This is the only medical device maker among the leading cardiac pacemaker device providers that offers medical devices at reasonable prices. Its top products comprise pacemakers that are recognized for their long-lasting nature and low maintenance. This company is also accepted by the international medical institutions.
- Abbott: It was established in 1888 by Wallace Calvin Abbott and is based in Abbott Park, Illinois, U.S. It has been a major player in the medical device market for 130+ years and is involved in developing products in areas such as diagnostic, nutrition, and generic medicines. The company has a product range of life altering equipment that have received numerous prizes globally. The company is also universally recognized for its diagnostics devices, medical devices, and exclusive generic drugs. It has developed as a household name owing to its service offerings across 160 nations – prime accomplishment for any of the foremost cardiac pacemaker device makers.
The Bottom Line
The adoption of cardiac pacemakers is growing in the high-risk patients with increasing incidence and occurrence of numerous cardiovascular ailments worldwide. Hence, the competition for inventing better pacemaker that caters the needs of heart patients is going to continue for long, with several advanced pacemaker devices coming in the market.
How are the Latest Developments in Voice Communication Equipment Opening Numerous Applications Across Various Sectors?November 28, 2023
Why is Vegan Chocolate Becoming a Delectable Trend among Individuals Globally?November 28, 2023
Surgical Loupes: Empowering Healthcare Professionals with Greater Precisions and Enriching Patient LivesNovember 28, 2023
How are the Advancements in Slip Ring Assemblies Meeting the High-Voltage Needs of Satellites?November 28, 2023