Portable Oxygen Kit: A Medical Device that Has an Ability to Offer Continued Respiratory Support
A portable oxygen kit is a medical device that is used to provide oxygen therapy to people who have low levels of oxygen in their blood. Individuals can use a portable oxygen kit comfortably by plugging it into an electrical source. Portable oxygen kits are smaller in size than stationary home oxygen concentrator units and can be easily carried during travel.
People suffering from lung disease or breathing disorders need to use supplemental oxygen to make it easier to cope with these issues. A portable oxygen kit offers numerous benefits that can help people breathe easier with ease and comfort. It is a medical device that helps individuals with a low level of blood oxygen. A portable oxygen kit can be plugged into an electrical outlet through a battery. One can charge the battery and use it according to the need. Moreover, some portable oxygen kits also come with an adapter so that people can use them while driving. Basically, the portable oxygen kit receives air, purifies it, and then provides the changed air. As atmosphere air is mostly a mixture of nitrogen and oxygen, a portable oxygen kit separates the nitrogen and provides as much oxygen as possible to the individuals.
With the growing occurrence of chronic respiratory diseases and rising healthcare expenditure, the global portable oxygen kit market is predicted to experience significant growth in the approaching years. The market is anticipated to generate a revenue of $35,822.1 million and rise at a CAGR of 6.3% throughout the estimated timeframe from 2022 to 2031.
What are the Benefits of a Portable Oxygen Kit?
There is a plethora of benefits of a portable oxygen kit, some of them are discussed below:
- Ease of Use: Portable oxygen kits are easy to operate and have a clean control panel that can help an individual to monitor liter flow and battery life easily. In addition, the portable oxygen kit has simple adjustments including pressing one button on the touch screen control display. These can be easily operated with a lightweight battery and changed easily.
- Portability: The oxygen concentrators are lightweight and compact as well. People can take them to picnics, car rides, walks, outdoor games, and even while driving. Individuals can also carry portable oxygen kits to social events and participate in physical activities.
- Providing a Better Sleep at Night: While sleeping oxygen saturation levels tend to drop even in the case of individuals with healthy lungs. People suffering from COPD may go through transient nocturnal desaturation which can interfere with a good night’s sleep that leads to substantial health issues. Portable oxygen kit help in providing supplemental oxygen therapy during sleep which individuals to sleep better.
- Can be Customized to Meet Oxygen Needs: There are various health conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in which people have different needs for oxygen therapy. Therefore, a portable oxygen kit can provide both pulse flow and continuous flow, which patients can decide according to their needs.
- Providing an Independent Lifestyle: Portable oxygen kit makes individuals lead energetic and active lives. As these devices are portable anyone can go anywhere and use them because of their battery life.
- Improving Mental Alertness: Lack of oxygen supply to the body can other organs of a human being including the brain. A portable oxygen kit can help keep your brain and other important organs healthy.
- Increasing Stamina: Portable oxygen therapy provides individuals with the stamina they require to perform every day and helps them to carry out their regular tasks such as cleaning the house, getting dressed, preparing meals, etc.
Portable Oxygen Kit: An Immediate Oxygen Therapy for Various Respiratory Diseases
Portable oxygen kits are very much helpful for people struggling with COPD and having low oxygen levels in their blood. Among many standard treatment approaches for chronic diseases such as obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary fibrosis, and many more, supplemental oxygen are often prescribed by doctors universally. A portable oxygen kit can offer continued respiratory support for individuals facing difficulty with their oxygen intake on a daily level.
What are Healthcare Gamification Applications and What Benefits Do They Provide?September 22, 2022
Portable Oxygen Kit: A Medical Device that Has an Ability to Offer Continued Respiratory SupportSeptember 22, 2022
What Diseases can be Associated with a Positive Antinuclear Antibody Test?September 16, 2022
How Do Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Devices Support Heart Patients?September 16, 2022