Connected Motorcycles: Protecting Lives of Individuals from Misfortunes by Giving Alerts Using Smart Technologies
Presently, in this smart world, the automobile industry is reaching new heights by incorporating IoT with vehicles. Similarly, in the case of designing smart cars, motorcycle manufacturing industries are emphasizing the development of connected motorcycles to bring a significant downfall in road accidents. A connected motorcycle is a smart mobility solution that helps riders to get alerts during travel, such as potholes, battery level, oil level, traffic condition, road turns, and many more.
Motorcycles have always been the first choice of any individuals in this world when they want to own its first vehicle. Nowadays, in many major cities, motorcycle riding has become the preferred mode of transport for people delivering food services or commuting through bikes instead of public transportation. However, safety concerns always act as the biggest hurdle in motorcycle riding. As a solution to this, the concept of a connected motorcycle is developed with the blend of advanced technology through which the rider can able to get alerts during the riding to minimize misfortunes on the roads.
A connected motorcycle is an advanced mobile solution that enables riders to get connected to a telematics control unit (TCU) through a cellular connection. The control system is equipped with the Internet of Things (IoT) that can allow remote monitoring, such as tracking stolen vehicles, providing roadside assistance, offering operational information, and gathering data for performance analytics. As we are living in the epoch of technology, connected motorcycles are going to bring an unmatchable solution for the transportation industry with enhanced safety features. With the help of modern technologies, connected motorcycles can send alerts to divers to be protective from dangers ahead, such as potholes, traffics conditions, turns, oil levels, and many more.
What are the Various Advantages of Connected Motorcycles?
In every corner of the world, people find motorcycles as the easiest, cheapest, and more practical way of communication. Furthermore, motorcycles also create a spirit of adventure, deliver a powerful symbol of freedom, and impart numerous health benefits. There exist a plethora of advantages of connected motorcycles, some of them are listed below:
- Providing Enhanced Rider Safety: Often in motorcycle riding, poor visibility is the biggest problem. With the help of connected motorcycles, riders can be able to see the ahead dangers through the mounted smart-screen which displays all the information that is helpful for drivers to keep track of. Furthermore, the rider can get alerts from advanced bike riding safety equipment such as IoT-based helmets, watch, headsets, gloves, which are connected through a smartphone application. With the help of these features, riders can drive with better safety.
- Delivering a Smarter Riding Experience: With the implementation of modern technologies such as IoT, AI, people can enjoy motorcycle riding with more comfort and ease. With advanced indicating systems, a rider can easily notice many requirements for a bike such as oil level, battery level, and can smoothly avoid any kind of emergency.
- Allowing Smart Motorcycles Manufacturing: As during the Covid-19 pandemic, as in many developing economies were shattered, connected motorcycles can create massive job opportunities across automobile industries by promoting smart motorcycle manufacturing. This can further create huge competition between leading motorcycles manufacturers to fascinate individuals with various new models.
- Providing Smart Bike Riding Equipment Like Smart Helmet: Safety holds an indispensable role in rider’s life. Helmets are a compulsory and essential accessory for every bike rider. These protective headgears are considered a lifesaver for the riders in many adverse conditions. Imagine what if these helmets can provide you with enhanced protective measures than protecting only from crashes. Many leading automobile organizations are working on integrating additional features on helmets such as HUD screen, rear camera view, built-in navigation, and many more to provide better real-time information to the rider.
- Enabling Individuals to Reduce Stress Level: The most important part of riding motorcycles is that individuals can directly interact with nature. With growing busy and sedentary lifestyles people have less time for relaxing in the lap of nature, which leads to cause various health disorders such as stress, depression, anxiety, and many others. With the help of advanced technology, connected motorcycles can enable individuals to keep track of their health during the ride, such as providing pulse rate, heart functioning data, etc. These things help people to live to enjoy their bike rides by tracking their health condition.
Connected Motorcycle: A Smarter and Protective Means of Transportation
According to the National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration, motorcycles are the most hazardous vehicles which cause many severe road accidents. To deal with these existing problems, connected motorcycles will act as the smart mobility solution for bike lovers by providing optimum safety and protective measures with the proper use of modern technologies.
Can the New Trends in Cosmetics Products Give a Pristine Perspective to the End-Users Globally?March 23, 2023
The Future of Oil and Gas Processing Seals: Latest Trends and InnovationsMarch 23, 2023
Does Motorized Prosthetics Improve the Lives of Amputees Adeptly?March 23, 2023
4 Styles of Port Wine That are Available in the Market in 2023March 23, 2023