Baby Monitors are Making Parenting Easier; Here’s How
Babies need continuous attention, but parents can't be in their rooms every hour of every day. Today’s parents, especially the working ones are in a need of a device that can help them monitor their child’s activities even when they are away from their home or in another room. A best baby monitor enables a parent to watch, entertain, and calm their child from anywhere and pay attention to its safety and health.
The rising complexities of routines of today’s parents and the need for infants to be observed frequently to avoid any kind of injuries or accidents cannot be overlooked. Today’s parents, especially the working ones, greatly need a device that can help monitor their child’s activities even when they are away from their home or in another room.
Babies need continuous attention to ensure their safety and health. A baby monitor enables parents to watch, entertain, and calm their child from anywhere. Initially, there were audio-only infant care devices that enabled listening to a baby kept in another room. However, technology has shown its miracles by adding video cameras to these devices to enable constant video monitoring of the little ones. If you are a parent of an infant or are soon going to be a parent, then baby monitors should be included in your checklist.
What is a Baby Monitor?
A baby monitor is a radio device, which allows you to hear or monitor your baby, when you are not around him/her or away from home. A baby monitor can offer audio or a video data of your infant, depending on the device you choose. Some devices come with a night light feature and can play baby songs.
Today, a wide range of baby monitors are available in the market. As per a report by Research Dive, significant increase in the number of working parents is fueling the need for advanced baby monitors. The report states that global baby monitor market is projected to garner $1,761.7 million from 2020 to 2027, owing to the rising demand for baby monitors across the world.
What are the Benefits of a Baby Monitor?
Apart from merely notifying you about your infant’s nighttime or naptime sounds, various baby monitors available today offer amazing insights into your baby’s movements or activities. Some baby monitors are equipped with special sensors to track a baby’s movement while he/she is sleeping and notify you about any stillness in the infant that might indicate a problem.
These devices can also track breathing, temperature, and heart rate of the infant to provide you a more thorough picture of your baby’s health. Some devices are equipped with cameras that transmit video so that you can see exactly what’s happening around your child even when you are away from home.
Many parents say that baby movement monitors give them added peace of mind rather than staying awake and pondering if their baby is okay or checking several times during the night. Baby monitors come with a feature that triggers an alarm if the baby is in danger, these potential lifesaving features make the monitors extremely appealing. Especially, in the early days of parenting that are full of unknowns and worries, baby monitors can be beneficial as they offer automatic mobile notifications, temperature sensors, and two-way audio features that can help parents stay connected to their little ones.
If you are convicted about the benefits of a baby monitor and thinking to buy one for your little one, then here are five best baby monitors available in the market that might make your parenting days quite easier.
1. Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor- This device helps in keeping a watch on your infant and provides insights to help you pinpoint any changes in his/her health and behavior. Every morning, this device sends you a videotape of your baby’s previous night’s sleep. You can also make use of the Nanit app to talk with your little one or sing a cradlesong even when you are not at home. The device and its HD camera continue to work over Wi-Fi—even in the case of Internet failure.
2. Motorola Halo Baby Monitor & Soother- This device captures every sight of your little one with the help of its monitor and HD Wi-Fi camera. You can review your baby’s sleep with the help of the Baby Video Sleep Diary. Also, you can keep an eye on your little one with the Hubble Connect mobile app on your smartphone. You can always get advice from Hubble’s Smart Baby Assistant about the ideal sleeping pattern and growth of your baby.
3. Infant Optics Baby Monitor- This device and its camera promises 100% digital confidentiality by not sending any sound or video clip via the internet. It is capable of handling nearly 12 hours of audio-only and around 8 hours with a screen to display real-time videotape of your baby’s sleep. The device also comes with a night vision feature and a rechargeable battery that runs for nearly 10 hours.
4. CasaCam Video Baby Monitor- This device comes with an HD camera that has an integrated nightlight and automatic night vision which enables clear sight of the little one even at night in the dark. This device also consists of four cradlesong options to calm your little one and make it sleep. You can see your baby through an HD camera that tilts at 110-degrees and pans at 270-degrees to capture everything within your baby’s surrounding area.
5. AXBON Wireless Video Baby Monitor- This device plays cradlesongs to calm your little one to sleep. It provides a connection that covers up to 160 feet indoors and 850 feet outdoors. The camera of this device comes with a night vision feature that ranges up to 15 feet for a real-time, clear vision in the dark. The device’s night vision feature automatically gets on when it starts turning dark so you don’t have to worry about switching this mode on.
The Bottom Line
Every single parent wishes for extra safety for their baby, and it can be fulfilled by using baby monitors that come with various mind-blowing features. Sometimes managing so many errands along with your baby might be troublesome for you. But by using the best baby monitors, you can do your work without ignoring your baby’s safety and health.
A Brief Survey of Wireless Brain Sensors and Three of its Main ApplicationsNovember 25, 2022
A Concise Study of Duty-Free Retailing Industry’s Three Major Players in 2022November 14, 2022
Electric Bus: An Innovative Mode of Transportation that can Tackle Rapid Climatic ChangesNovember 14, 2022
A Brief Survey on the Utility of Automotive Ethernet SystemsNovember 14, 2022