Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market Report
Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market, by Application (Coatings & mold release, Electrical insulation, Lubrication-industrial, 71, Personal care, Paints, Lubricants-food, Thermal spray, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market
The global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market is estimated to surpass $1,258.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into application
- Application: Coatings & mold release, Electrical insulation, Lubrication-industrial, 71, Personal care, Paints, Lubricants-food, Thermal spray, Others
The global hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Dalian Jinma Boron Technology Group., Yara International (Norway), Russian Bor (Russia), Yara International (Norway)
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the hexagonal-boron nitride powder (h-bn) market.
1. U.S. Borax
2. Inc. (the U.S.)
3. Searles Valley Minerals (the U.S)
4. Yara International (Norway)
5. CF Industries Holdings
6. Inc. (the U.S.)
7. Ab Etiproducts Oy (Finland)
8. Russian Bor (Russia)
9. Dalian Jinma Boron Technology Group.
10. Inc. (China)
11. and Dashiqiao Huaxin Chemical Co.
12. Ltd. (China). The major manufacturers of h-BN powder include Saint-Gobain S.A. (France)
13. 3M (U.S.)
14. Denka Company ltd. (Japan)
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free