Antistatic Agents Market Report
Antistatic Agents Market, by End Use (Packaging, Electronics, Automotive, Textiles, Others), Form (Liquid,Powder, Pellets, Microbeads, Others), Molecular Weight (Polypropylene (PP), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Others (Polystyrene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Wax, Polyesters, Polyamides, and Fluoropolymers)), Shrink Ratio (Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amine, Glycerol Monostearate, Diethanolamides, Others (Alkyl Sulfonate, Quaternary Ammonium Salts, Liquid Electrolyte Solutions, Molten Salts, Metals, and Carbon Blacks)): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global antistatic agents market is estimated to surpass $762.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The report aims to offer a clear view of the present scenario and future growth of the market. The report delivers scrupulous analysis of global antistatic agents market by exhaustively reviewing several factors of the market such as key segments, market dynamics, regional market circumstances, investment suitability, and foremost players operating in the market. Moreover, the report offers sharp insights into present and prospective trends & developments in the market.
Furthermore, key opportunities and factors fueling the market growth are articulated in the report. Also, limitations and threats that have the possibility to impede the market growth are outlined in the report. Moreover. Porter’s five forces analysis that explains the bargaining power of consumers and suppliers, competitive landscape, threats of new players, and development of substitutes in the market is also profiled in the report.
By analyzing the major factors shaping the market, the report reveals statistics such as predicted market size and forecast by deeply assessing every segment of the global antistatic agents market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also provided in the report. The report segments the global antistatic agents market into four main regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Moreover, these regions are sub-divided to offer an exhaustive landscape of the antistatic agents market across key countries in respective regions. Furthermore, the report divulges some of the latest advances, trends, and upcoming opportunities in every region.
In addition to these insights, the profiles of top players active in the global antistatic agents market are articulated in the report. An exhaustive summary of 10 foremost players functioning in the global antistatic agents market is delivered to comprehend their position and footmark in the market. The report highlights various data points such as short summary of the company, chief company executives, company’s financial status and proceeds, key business strategies executed by company, advanced developments or initiatives taken by company to thrust their position and grasp a remarkable position in the global antistatic agents market.
The research report is drafted by in-house research analysts who sincerely examine the market scenario and form predictions. The market forecasts specified in the report have been derived using proven research approaches and analytical models & tools. The use of such pioneering and effective tools helps market analysts in analyzing, filtering, and providing highly precise statistics and estimates. The report provides an extensive research and analysis backed with factual data obtained from various interviews with market players, reliable and renowned sources of data, and regional intelligence. The insights delivered in the report can help stakeholders in understanding investment suitability and market players to seize opportunities for partnerships, investments, and advancements in the global market.
The research report is formulated by collecting different information, news, and statistics about the antistatic agents market. For instance, detailed interviews and discussions with veteran market players and stakeholders, including upstream and downstream members have been conducted to obtain reliable and realistic data. Even though primary research forms the crucial part of the research report, secondary research plays a significant role in backing the research outcomes. Nearly 5,900 product type literatures, business magazines, company annual reports, and other such significant documents of leading market players have been considered and studied for thorough understanding of the market scenario. In addition, truthful industry bulletins, medical newsletters, trade associations’ journals, and government websites have been explored for tracking down high-value market insights.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report provides the market size and predictions for the period from 2020 to 2027.
- This report delivers inventions, trends, and innovative developments along with an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the antistatic agents market during the period of forecast.
- The prevailing and forthcoming investment opportunities along with the strategic assessment of the global antistatic agents market growth is delivered.
- The market size and forecasts are derived by scrutinizing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the antistatic agents market.
- Insights into foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is provided.
- Growth tactics and initiatives taken by the top market players are outlined to understand the competitive scenario and strength of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into end use ,form ,molecular weight ,shrink ratio .
- End Use: Packaging, Electronics, Automotive, Textiles, Others
- Form: Liquid, Powder, Pellets, Microbeads, Others
- Molecular Weight: Polypropylene (PP), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Others (Polystyrene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Wax, Polyesters, Polyamides, and Fluoropolymers)
- Shrink Ratio: Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amine, Glycerol Monostearate, Diethanolamides, Others (Alkyl Sulfonate, Quaternary Ammonium Salts, Liquid Electrolyte Solutions, Molten Salts, Metals, and Carbon Blacks)
The global antistatic agents market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The leading players stated in the report are Riken Vitamin Co., DowDuPont (US), BASF SE (Germany), DowDuPont (US). The report articulates the business overview including financial and annual performance, newest strategic plans & developments, product range, and SWOT analysis of all the players mentioned in the report.
1. BASF SE (Germany)
2. Arkema (France)
3. Clariant (Switzerland)
4. Croda International PLC. (UK)
5. DowDuPont (US)
6. Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
7. Nouryon (Netherlands)
8. Solvay S.A. (Belgium)
9. PolyOne Corporation (US)
10. Riken Vitamin Co.
11. Ltd. (Japan)
12. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
13. and Kao Group (Japan)