Epoxy Adhesives Market Report
Epoxy Adhesives Market, by Type (One-Component, Two-Component, Others), End Use (Building & Construction, Marine, Automotive, Transportation, Wind Energy, Electrical & Electronics, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Epoxy Adhesives Market
The global epoxy adhesives market is estimated to surpass $11,738.1 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2027.
The report offers thorough analysis of the global epoxy adhesives market by meticulously studying different aspects of the market including market dynamics, major segments, growth opportunities, regional market conditions, and leading players operating in the market.
This research report sheds a light on the current market scenario and upcoming trends & developments predicted to contribute for the global market growth during the forecast period. In addition, key market drivers and opportunities boosting the market growth are delivered in the report. Also, challenges and restraints that hold power to restrict the market growth are also offered in the report. Further, the report offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as bargaining power of suppliers & buyers, competitive landscape, threats of new players, and the occurrence of substitutes in the market.
The report offers future perspectives and growth outlook of the global epoxy adhesives market that is based on the key forces molding the market. The report provides market size and forecast by keenly evaluating each segment of the global market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report segments the global epoxy adhesives market into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-segmented to provide detailed panorama of the epoxy adhesives market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report includes some of the recent developments, trends, and future opportunities in each region.
Furthermore, the report highlights the major players functioning in the global epoxy adhesives market. A detailed overview of top 10 players operating in the global epoxy adhesives market is provided in the report for understanding their status and foothold over the market share. Company profile of each player includes several data points such as short overview of the company, major company executives, company’s financial status and revenue, major business strategies implemented by company, innovative developments or initiatives taken by company to shove their position and standout among other competitors in the global epoxy adhesives market.
Research Dive offers its clients extensive research and analysis gleaned from wide variety of factual inputs that largely includes interview with participants of the industry, reliable data & statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house experts of the industry play a crucial role in designing analytic tools and models, tailor-made to the requests of an industry segment. The data and statistics are sterilized with these analytical tools and models, which enhances the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
This research report is delivered by Research Dive by conducting long hours of discussions and interviews, with a broad range of stakeholders, which includes upstream and downstream participants. Our analysts have performed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimations and forecasts. A number of product type literatures, industry releases, annual reports, and other related documents of major participants of the industry have been reviewed, to better understand the global epoxy adhesives market scenario. The initial phase of our in-depth study, where we perform wide-range data mining, referring to proficient & verified data sources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and other.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts
- This report provides in-depth analysis of current market trends, governing factors, macro-economic indicators from 2019 to 2027 to identify & understand the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the growth of the global epoxy adhesives market
- The report maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The market estimations and size provided in the report are based on a comprehensive analysis of recent & futuristic key developments in the epoxy adhesives market
- The growth and development strategies adopted by the prominent industry players are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the epoxy adhesives market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market has been studied based on the following segments:
- Type: One-Component, Two-Component, Others
- End Use: Building & Construction, Marine, Automotive, Transportation, Wind Energy, Electrical & Electronics, Others
The global epoxy adhesives market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The key players profiled in the report are H.B. Fuller, Ashland Inc., Huntsman Corporation, Sika AG.
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the epoxy adhesives market.
1. Henkel AG
2. Sika AG
3. 3M Company
4. H.B. Fuller
5. DuPont (DowDuPont)
6. Illinois Tool Works Incorporation
7. Ashland Inc.
8. RPM International Inc.
9. Lord Corporation
10. Huntsman Corporation
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free