Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market Report
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market, by Deployment (On-premises, Remote, Hybrid), End User (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer goods and retail, Telecommunications and ITES, Healthcare, Energy, Government, Education and research, Media and entertainment, Manufacturing, Business and consulting, Others), Product (Enterprise NAS Solutions, Midmarket NAS Solutions), Frequency (Scale-up NAS, Scale-out NAS), Heat Source (1Bay to 8 Bays, 8 Bays to 12 Bays, 12 Bays to 20 Bays, More than 20-bays): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global network attached storage (nas) market is estimated to surpass $67,572.4 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.5% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global network attached storage (nas) market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global network attached storage (nas) market which gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market. Besides, the report provides Porter’s five forces analysis which precisely underlines the impact of key forces on the global network attached storage (nas) market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing global network attached storage (nas) market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market analysis of these segments and each segment is thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global network attached storage (nas) market. In the report, the global network attached storage (nas) market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover network attached storage (nas) market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global network attached storage (nas) market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global network attached storage (nas) market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global network attached storage (nas) market, and others.
The research report is drafted by in-house research analysts who sincerely examine the market scenario and form predictions. The market forecasts specified in the report have been derived using proven research approaches and analytical models & tools. The use of such pioneering and effective tools helps market analysts in analyzing, filtering, and providing highly precise statistics and estimates. The report provides an extensive research and analysis backed with factual data obtained from various interviews with market players, reliable and renowned sources of data, and regional intelligence. The insights provided in the report can help investors, stakeholders, and market players to understand investment suitability and seize opportunities for advancements, investments, and partnerships in the global network attached storage (nas) market.
The research report is formulated by collecting different information, news, and statistics about the network attached storage (nas) market. For instance, detailed interviews and discussions with veteran market players and stakeholders, including upstream and downstream members have been conducted to obtain reliable and realistic data. Even though primary research forms the crucial part of the research report, secondary research plays a significant role in backing the research outcomes. Nearly 5,900 product type literatures, business magazines, company annual reports, and other such significant documents of leading market players have been considered and studied for thorough understanding of the market scenario. In addition, truthful industry bulletins, medical newsletters, trade associations’ journals, and government websites have been explored for tracking down high-value market insights.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report provides the market size and predictions for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report delivers inventions, trends, and innovative developments along with an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the network attached storage (nas) market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and forthcoming investment opportunities along with the strategic assessment of the global network attached storage (nas) market growth is delivered
- The market size and forecasts are derived by scrutinizing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the network attached storage (nas) market
- Insights into foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is provided
- Growth tactics and initiatives taken by the top market players are outlined to understand the competitive scenario and strength of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into deployment ,end user ,product ,frequency ,heat source and region.
- Deployment: On-premises, Remote, Hybrid
- End User: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer goods and retail, Telecommunications and ITES, Healthcare, Energy, Government, Education and research, Media and entertainment, Manufacturing, Business and consulting, Others
- Product: Enterprise NAS Solutions, Midmarket NAS Solutions
- Frequency: Scale-up NAS, Scale-out NAS
- Heat Source: 1Bay to 8 Bays, 8 Bays to 12 Bays, 12 Bays to 20 Bays, More than 20-bays
Regionally, the report evaluates the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The global network attached storage (nas) market is consolidated with the presence of large number of key players. These players are increasingly focusing on innovation, geographical expansion of product portfolios, and novel developments to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players including financial performance, product portfolio, recent strategic moves & developments, and SWOT analysis.
Players in global network attached storage (nas) market include:
1. Dell Technologies Inc. (US)
3. Inc. (US)
4. HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY (HPE) (US)
6. Ltd. (Japan)
7. WESTERN DIGITAL CORPORATION (US)
8. SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY (PLC) (US)
10. Inc. (US)
12. Inc. (Taiwan)
13. Buffalo Americas
14. Inc. (US)
15. QNAP Systems
16. Inc. (Taiwan)
18. Inc. (US)
19. ASUSTOR Inc. (Taiwan)
20. IBM (US)
21. Huawei Technologies Co.
22. Ltd. (China)
23. Microsoft (US)
24. Cisco Systems
25. Inc. (US)
26. D-Link Corporation (Taiwan)
27. Thecus Technology Corp (Taiwan)
28. Infortrend Technology Inc. (Taiwan)
29. Panasas (US)
31. Inc. (US)
32. and Nasuni Corporation (US)