Electronic Health Record Market Report
Electronic Health Record Market, by Product (Web/Cloud Based EHR Software, On-premise EHR Software), End Use (Hospitals, Specialty Centers, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Application (E-prescription, Practice Management, Referral Management, Patient Management, Population Health Management, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Electronic Health Record Market
The global electronic health record market is estimated to surpass $40,242.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT
The report offers a clear view of the present scenario and future growth of the global electronic health record market. The report delivers an exclusive analysis of global electronic health record market by studying several factors of the market such as key segments, market dynamics, regional market circumstances, investment suitability, and foremost players operating in the market. Moreover, the report offers sharp insights into present and prospective trends & developments in the market.
Moreover, the report articulates key opportunities and factors fueling the market growth. The limitations and threatening factors that have the possibility to impede the market growth are described in the report.
The report reveals statistics by mentioning the predicted market size and forecast by assessing every segment of the global electronic health record market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also provided in the report. The report segments the global electronic health record market into four main geographical territories including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. These regions are further sub-divided to offer an exhaustive update of the electronic health record market across the respective regions.
In addition to these insights, the profiles of top players active in the global electronic health record market are articulated in the report. An exhaustive summary of 10 foremost players functioning in the global electronic health record market is delivered to comprehend their position and footmark in the market. The report also provides insights into some of the most recent advancements of the industry.
The report highlights various data points such as short summary of the company, chief company executives, company’s financial status and proceeds, key business strategies executed by company, advanced developments or initiatives taken by company to thrust their position and grasp a remarkable position in the global electronic health record market. Moreover. Porter’s five forces analysis that explains the bargaining power of consumers and suppliers, competitive landscape, threats of new players, and development of substitutes in the market is also mentioned in the report.
KEY TAKEWAYS FROM THE REPORT
- The report offers the market statistics for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report delivers inventions, trends, and innovative developments along with an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the electronic health record market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and forthcoming investment opportunities along with the strategic assessment of the global electronic health record market growth is delivered
- The market size and forecasts are derived by scrutinizing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the electronic health record market
- Insights into foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is provided
- Growth tactics and initiatives taken by the top market players are outlined to understand the competitive scenario and strength of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into product ,end use ,application and region. (Varies depending on market)
- Product: Web/Cloud Based EHR Software, On-premise EHR Software
- End Use: Hospitals, Specialty Centers, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Application: E-prescription, Practice Management, Referral Management, Patient Management, Population Health Management, Others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY PLAYERS AND BUSINESS STRATEGIES
The leading players of the global electronic health record market are included in the report. They are Cerner Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.. The report summarizes the business overview including financial and annual performance, newest strategic plans & developments, product range, and SWOT analysis of all the players mentioned in the report.
2. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
3. Cerner Corporation
4. Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
5. CureMD Healthcare
7. Epic Systems Corporation
8. GE Healthcare
9. Greenway Health
10. Healthcare Information Management Systems
The research report is drafted by in-house research analysts who sincerely examine the market scenario and form predictions. The market forecasts specified in the report have been derived using proven research approaches and analytical models & tools. The use of such pioneering and effective tools helps market analysts in analyzing, filtering, and providing highly precise statistics and estimates. The report provides an extensive research and analysis backed with factual data obtained from various interviews with market players, reliable and renowned sources of data, and regional intelligence. The insights delivered in the report can help stakeholders in understanding investment suitability and market players to seize opportunities for partnerships, investments, and advancements in the global market.
The research report is formulated by collecting different information, news, and statistics about the electronic health record market. For instance, detailed interviews and discussions with veteran market players and stakeholders, including upstream and downstream members have been conducted to obtain reliable and realistic data. Even though primary research forms the crucial part of the research report, secondary research plays a significant role in backing the research outcomes. Nearly 5,900 product type literatures, business magazines, company annual reports, and other such significant documents of leading market players have been considered and studied for thorough understanding of the market scenario. In addition, truthful industry bulletins, medical newsletters, trade associations’ journals, and government websites have been explored for tracking down high-value market insights.
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free