Mobile Mapping Market Report
Mobile Mapping Market, by Component (Hardware, Software, Service), End User (Agriculture, BFSI, Government & Public Sector, Real Estate, Retail, Mining, Telecommunication, Transport & Logistics, Others), Application (Road & Railway Surveys ,GIS Data Collection ,Vehicle Control & Guidance, Asset Management, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global mobile mapping market is estimated to surpass $64,852.0 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.3% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global mobile mapping market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global mobile mapping market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global mobile mapping market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the mobile mapping market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the mobile mapping market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global mobile mapping market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the mobile mapping market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into component ,end user ,application
- Component: Hardware, Software, Service
- End User: Agriculture, BFSI, Government & Public Sector, Real Estate, Retail, Mining, Telecommunication, Transport & Logistics, Others
- Application: Road & Railway Surveys , GIS Data Collection , Vehicle Control & Guidance, Asset Management, Others
The global mobile mapping market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Topcon Positioning Systems, Baidu, Baidu, NCTech Ltd.
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the mobile mapping market.
1. Aisan Technology Co. Ltd.
2. Apple Inc.
3. AutoNavi Software Co.
7. Black & Veatch Holding Company
8. Cyclomedia Technology B.V.
11. FLIR Integrated Imaging Solutions
12. Foursquare Labs
14. Garmin Ltd.
15. Google LLC
16. Hexagon AB
17. Land Surveys No Problems Just Solutions Pty Ltd
18. Leica Geosystems Inc.
21. Microsoft Corporation
22. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
23. NAVTEQ Corp.
24. NCTech Ltd.
25. NovAtel Inc.
26. PASCO Scientific
27. PhaseOne A/S
28. Qualcomm Inc.
29. Telecommunications Systems
30. Inc. (TCS)
31. Teledyne Optech Incorporated
32. The Sanborn Map Company
34. TomTom International BV
35. Topcon Positioning Systems
37. and Trimble
The report is formulated by in-house market analysts by deeply scrutinizing the market scenario. The market predictions stated in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced and effective tools, helps market analysts in scrutinizing, filtering, and offering highly accurate data and predictions. The report delivers an extensive research and analysis backed with a variety of factual data, which mainly include interviews with industry players, trustworthy and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The insights provided in the report can help investors in understanding investment suitability and market players to grab opportunities for investments, partnerships, and developments in the global market.
The research report is formed by collating different statistics and information concerning the mobile mapping market. For instance, around 18 hours of interviews and deliberations have been performed with a group of stakeholders and investors, including upstream and downstream members. Primary research is the main part of the research efforts; however, it is reasonably supported by all-encompassing secondary research. About 5,900 product type literatures, market publications, company annual reports, and other such relevant documents of key market players have been studied, for better understanding of market penetration. Furthermore, trustworthy industry newsletters, medical journals, trade associations’ publications, and government websites have also been evaluated for extracting vital industry insights.