Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market Report
Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market, by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Consumer, Commercial, Service Providers), Type (Internet Protocol (IP), Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MLPS), Cloud VPN, Mobile VPN), Content (Site-to-site, Remote Access, Extranet): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market
The global virtual private network (vpn) market is estimated to surpass $68,366.7 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
The report furnishes a detailed picture of the current landscape and future scope of the market. The report provides meticulous study of the global virtual private network (vpn) market by profoundly evaluating numerous factors pertaining to the market such as major driver, segments, investment opportunities, regional market conditions, key developments, and foremost players functioning in the market.
The report offers detailed reasoning of the factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, several challenges and risks obstructing the market growth are discussed in the report. In addition, Porter’s five forces analysis that elucidates the bargaining power of customers and providers, competitive lookout, and development of alternatives in the market is also outlined in the report.
The report divulges statistics such as projected market size and scope by acutely evaluating every segment as well as various factors and forces that impact the market growth. The report also reveals the geographical analysis of the market by analyzing the market across various major regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Moreover, these regions are further divided to deliver a comprehensive landscape of the virtual private network (vpn) market across leading nations in respective regions.
Furthermore, the report presents profiles of 10 foremost companies functioning in the global virtual private network (vpn) market. The report reveals various insights and information including company overview, chief company executives, company’s financial status and income, significant business strategies, and innovative developments and initiatives by these companies to obtain a dominant position in the global virtual private network (vpn) market.
The research study is articulated by Research Dive’s expert research analysts who keenly scrutinize the market scenario and form forecasts and future scope of the market. The market forecasts stated in the report have been derived on the basis of proven research methods and analytical models & tools. The forecast mentioned in the report is backed with factual data obtained from various interviews with market players, reliable and renowned sources of data, and regional scenario. The insights delivered in the report can assist investors and market players in identifying lucrative opportunities and obtain a remarkable position in the global market.
The research report is a collation of various industry-centered facts, news, developments, and statistics about the virtual private network (vpn) market. Moreover, the report is formulated after long-hours of interviews and conferences with expert market players and investors, including upstream and downstream members for obtaining practical and reliable research outcomes. Both primary and secondary research approaches have been used for drafting the report. Nearly 5,900 product type literatures, business magazines, company annual reports, and other such significant documents of foremost market players have been analyzed and studied for comprehensive understanding of the market condition.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report offers the market size and forecasts for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report provides innovations, trends, and ground-breaking developments along with a comprehensive quantitative breakdown of the virtual private network (vpn) market
- The report reveals prevalent and upcoming investment opportunities of the global virtual private network (vpn) market
- The market size and predictions are obtained by analyzing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the virtual private network (vpn) market
- The report also offers insights into leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, SWOT analysis, and top winning business strategies
- Growth strategies and initiatives taken by the foremost market participants are presented in the report for comprehending the competitive scenario and forte of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into component ,application ,type ,content .
- Component: Hardware, Software, Services
- Application: Consumer, Commercial, Service Providers
- Type: Internet Protocol (IP), Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MLPS), Cloud VPN, Mobile VPN
- Content: Site-to-site, Remote Access, Extranet
- Based on region, the report explores the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- North America is further classified across countries including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Europe is further classified across countries including Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific is further categorized across countries including Japan, China, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA is further classifies across countries including Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Rest of LAMEA
The top players profiled in the report are NordVPN, Cisco Systems, Array Networks, Juniper Networks. The report offers details about these players such as the business overview including financial and yearly performance, cutting-edge strategic plans & developments, product line, and SWOT analysis.
2. AnchorFree GmbH
3. Anthasoft SA DE CV
4. Array Networks
6. Avast Software s.r.o.
7. BlackBerry Limited
8. Buffered Ltd.
9. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
10. Cisco Systems
12. Citrix Systems
16. CyberGhost S.A.
18. Golden Frog GmbH
19. Google LLC.
20. IBM Corporation
21. Juniper Networks
22. Microsoft Corporation
23. Mudhook Marketing
25. NCP Engineering GmbH
26. NetMotion Software
28. OPENVPN Inc.
29. Opera Software
30. Safer Social Ltd.
31. Smith Micro Software
33. TunnelBear Inc.
34. Watchguard Technologies
35. Inc. and Windscribe Limited
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free