Connected Enterprise Market Report
Connected Enterprise Market, by Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail and Ecommerce, Telecommunication and IT, Manufacturing, Government, Energy and Utilities, Media and Enterprises, Others), Solutions (Real-Time Collaboration, Enterprise Infrastructure Management, Streaming Analytics, Security Solution, Data Management, Remote Monitoring System, Network Management, Mobile Workforce Management, Customer Experience Management, Asset Performance Management), Services (Professional Services, Consulting Services, Integration and Deployment Services, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services), Frequency (Device Management, Connectivity Management, Application Enablement): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global connected enterprise market is estimated to surpass $217,500.7 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 32.0% from 2020 to 2027.
The report furnishes a detailed picture of the current landscape and future scope of the market. The report provides meticulous study of the global connected enterprise market by profoundly evaluating numerous factors pertaining to the market such as major driver, segments, investment opportunities, regional market conditions, key developments, and foremost players functioning in the market.
The report offers detailed reasoning of the factors propelling the market growth. Moreover, several challenges and risks obstructing the market growth are discussed in the report. In addition, Porter’s five forces analysis that elucidates the bargaining power of customers and providers, competitive lookout, and development of alternatives in the market is also outlined in the report.
The report divulges statistics such as projected market size and scope by acutely evaluating every segment as well as various factors and forces that impact the market growth. The report also reveals the geographical analysis of the market by analyzing the market across various major regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Moreover, these regions are further divided to deliver a comprehensive landscape of the connected enterprise market across leading nations in respective regions.
Furthermore, the report presents profiles of 10 foremost companies functioning in the global connected enterprise market. The report reveals various insights and information including company overview, chief company executives, company’s financial status and income, significant business strategies, and innovative developments and initiatives by these companies to obtain a dominant position in the global connected enterprise market.
The research study is articulated by Research Dive’s expert research analysts who keenly scrutinize the market scenario and form forecasts and future scope of the market. The market forecasts stated in the report have been derived on the basis of proven research methods and analytical models & tools. The forecast mentioned in the report is backed with factual data obtained from various interviews with market players, reliable and renowned sources of data, and regional scenario. The insights delivered in the report can assist investors and market players in identifying lucrative opportunities and obtain a remarkable position in the global market.
The research report is a collation of various industry-centered facts, news, developments, and statistics about the connected enterprise market. Moreover, the report is formulated after long-hours of interviews and conferences with expert market players and investors, including upstream and downstream members for obtaining practical and reliable research outcomes. Both primary and secondary research approaches have been used for drafting the report. Nearly 5,900 product type literatures, business magazines, company annual reports, and other such significant documents of foremost market players have been analyzed and studied for comprehensive understanding of the market condition.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report offers the market size and forecasts for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report provides innovations, trends, and ground-breaking developments along with a comprehensive quantitative breakdown of the connected enterprise market
- The report reveals prevalent and upcoming investment opportunities of the global connected enterprise market
- The market size and predictions are obtained by analyzing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the connected enterprise market
- The report also offers insights into leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, SWOT analysis, and top winning business strategies
- Growth strategies and initiatives taken by the foremost market participants are presented in the report for comprehending the competitive scenario and forte of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into vertical ,solutions ,services ,frequency .
- Vertical: BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail and Ecommerce, Telecommunication and IT, Manufacturing, Government, Energy and Utilities, Media and Enterprises, Others
- Solutions: Real-Time Collaboration, Enterprise Infrastructure Management, Streaming Analytics, Security Solution, Data Management, Remote Monitoring System, Network Management, Mobile Workforce Management, Customer Experience Management, Asset Performance Management
- Services: Professional Services, Consulting Services, Integration and Deployment Services, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services
- Frequency: Device Management, Connectivity Management, Application Enablement
- Based on region, the report explores the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- North America is further classified across countries including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Europe is further classified across countries including Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific is further categorized across countries including Japan, China, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA is further classifies across countries including Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Rest of LAMEA
The top players profiled in the report are Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Bosch (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), GE (U.S.), Accelerite (U.S.), Verizon Communications Inc. (U.S.), and PTC (U.S.)