Network As A Service Market Report
Network as a Service Market, by Component (Infrastructure Services, Technology Services), Vertical (BFSI, Manufacturing and Automotive, Retail and eCommerce, Telecom and IT, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Education, Transportation and Logistics, Government and Public Sector, Others), Type (LAN-as-a-Service, WAN-as-a-Service), Application (Virtual Private Network, Wide-Area Network, Cloud-Based Services, Bandwidth on Demand, Integrated Network Security as a Service): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Network As A Service Market
The global network as a service market is estimated to surpass $80,633.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 38.5% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global network as a service market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global network as a service market which gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market. Besides, the report provides Porter’s five forces analysis which precisely underlines the impact of key forces on the global network as a service market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing global network as a service market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market analysis of these segments and each segment is thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global network as a service market. In the report, the global network as a service market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover network as a service market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global network as a service market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global network as a service market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global network as a service market, and others.
Research Dive offers its clients extensive research and analysis gleaned from wide variety of factual inputs that largely includes interview with participants of the industry, reliable data & statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house experts of the industry play a crucial role in designing analytic tools and models, tailor-made to the requests of an industry segment. The data and statistics are sterilized with these analytical tools and models, which enhances the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
This research report is delivered by Research Dive by conducting long hours of discussions and interviews, with a broad range of stakeholders, which includes upstream and downstream participants. Our analysts have performed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimations and forecasts. A number of product type literatures, industry releases, annual reports, and other related documents of major participants of the industry have been reviewed, to better understand the global network as a service market scenario. The initial phase of our in-depth study, where we perform wide-range data mining, referring to proficient & verified data sources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and other.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report is a compilation of detailed study, information, valid inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain, and quantitative & qualitative assessment by analysts of the industry.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis along with the current trends of market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027 to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the global network as a service market growth.
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies.
- The report provides market estimations and size which is based on in-depth analysis of recent & key developments in the network as a service market.
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global network as a service market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market has been studied based on the following segments:
- Component: Infrastructure Services, Technology Services
- Vertical: BFSI, Manufacturing and Automotive, Retail and eCommerce, Telecom and IT, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Education, Transportation and Logistics, Government and Public Sector, Others
- Type: LAN-as-a-Service, WAN-as-a-Service
- Application: Virtual Private Network, Wide-Area Network, Cloud-Based Services, Bandwidth on Demand, Integrated Network Security as a Service
The global network as a service market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report covers the major players operating in the global network as a service market that focus on advancements & innovations and geographical expansion of product portfolios to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The major players enlisted in the report include IBM, AT&T, HPE, Masergy, …., and others.
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include as follows:
4. Synnex Corporation
5. DXC Technology
9. Meta Networks
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free