Network Attached Storage (NAS) Solutions Market Report
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Solutions Market, by End User (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer Goods and Retail, Telecommunications and ITES, Healthcare, Energy, Government, Education and Research, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Business and Consulting, Others), Product (Enterprise NAS Solutions, Midmarket NAS Solutions), Deployment (On-premises, Remote, Hybrid), Storage Solution (Scale-up NAS, Scale-out NAS), Design (1Bay to 8 Bays, 8 Bays to 12 Bays, 12 Bays to 20 Bays, More than 20-bays): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global network attached storage (nas) solutions market is estimated to surpass $67,167.4 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global network attached storage (nas) solutions market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global network attached storage (nas) solutions market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global network attached storage (nas) solutions market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the network attached storage (nas) solutions market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the network attached storage (nas) solutions market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global network attached storage (nas) solutions market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the network attached storage (nas) solutions market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into end user ,product ,deployment ,storage solution ,design
- End User: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer Goods and Retail, Telecommunications and ITES, Healthcare, Energy, Government, Education and Research, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Business and Consulting, Others
- Product: Enterprise NAS Solutions, Midmarket NAS Solutions
- Deployment: On-premises, Remote, Hybrid
- Storage Solution: Scale-up NAS, Scale-out NAS
- Design: 1Bay to 8 Bays, 8 Bays to 12 Bays, 12 Bays to 20 Bays, More than 20-bays
The global network attached storage (nas) solutions market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, Broadberry Data Systems Ltd, Cisco Systems, Inc., Infortrend Technology
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the network attached storage (nas) solutions market.
1. ASUSTOR Inc.
2. Avere Systems
3. Broadberry Data Systems Ltd
4. Buffalo Americas, Inc.
5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
6. DELL EMC
7. D-Link Corporation
8. Hitachi Data Systems Corporation
9. Infortrend Technology
10. NetApp, Inc.
The report is formulated by in-house market analysts by deeply scrutinizing the market scenario. The market predictions stated in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced and effective tools, helps market analysts in scrutinizing, filtering, and offering highly accurate data and predictions. The report delivers an extensive research and analysis backed with a variety of factual data, which mainly include interviews with industry players, trustworthy and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The insights provided in the report can help investors in understanding investment suitability and market players to grab opportunities for investments, partnerships, and developments in the global market.
The research report is formed by collating different statistics and information concerning the network attached storage (nas) solutions market. For instance, around 18 hours of interviews and deliberations have been performed with a group of stakeholders and investors, including upstream and downstream members. Primary research is the main part of the research efforts; however, it is reasonably supported by all-encompassing secondary research. About 5,900 product type literatures, market publications, company annual reports, and other such relevant documents of key market players have been studied, for better understanding of market penetration. Furthermore, trustworthy industry newsletters, medical journals, trade associations’ publications, and government websites have also been evaluated for extracting vital industry insights.