Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Report
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market, by Product (Memory, Foundry, Logic, MPU, Discrete, Analog, MEMS, and Others), Front End Equipment (Lithography, Wafer Surface Conditioning, Deposition, Cleaning, Others), Back End Equipment (Assembly and Packaging, Dicing, Bonding, Metrology, Testing), Fab Facility Equipment (Automation, Chemical Control, Gas Control, Others), Dimension (2D, 2.5D, 3D), Supply Chain Participant (OSAT Companies, IDM Firms, Foundries): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market is estimated to surpass $110,817.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.5% from 2020 to 2027.
The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market by thoroughly examining several facets of the market including market drivers and restraints, key segments, major geographies, significant players, and competitive lookout.
The report portrays a detailed scenario of the current conditions and future scope of the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market based on various factors and events that impact market growth. The report highlights major drivers and opportunities which are contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, drawbacks and limitations that restrict the market growth are also deliberated in the report. The report also provides Porter’s five forces analysis which describes the factors affecting profitability of the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market.
The report furnishes market scope, size, and predictions by evaluating the major segments and sub-segments of the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market. Furthermore, the report highlights regional market scenario and scope of these segments by studying every market segment at regional and country level. The report classifies the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market into four main regions including Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and LAMEA. These regions are further sub-classified into countries to explain the country-level scenario and scope of the market.
In addition, the report provides competitive landscape of the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market. The foremost players functioning in the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market are premeditated in the report to comprehend their present position and dominance in the market. Moreover, the report provides various insights regarding these players such as company overview, company officials, financial status, key business strategies, novel initiatives and developments by the companies to withstand and upkeep their status in the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market.
Our reports are formulated by expert, in-house market analysts by performing meticulous research and analysis on a variety of market facts, major events, and data-points including industry players’ interviews, consistent information from renowned sources, and regional insights. The market professionals have keen knowledge about various research methodologies, tools, and analysis. They use advanced analytical models and tools to filter the data and statistics and enhance the precision of the forecasts of the market.
This report has been articulated after long hours of deliberations, analysis, and interviews with several leading market stakeholders and players. A huge pile of product type literatures, annual reports, industry news, and other related pieces of information from significant industry participants have been studied for obtaining profound knowledge of the market. A combination of primary and secondary research has been applied for predicting the market statistics and forecasts. Secondary research methods focus on an extensive range of activities such as data mining of certified data sources including medical journals, trade association’s releases, independent studies, technical journals, and materials published by government and regulatory authorities.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report is a collation of meticulous market statistics and dynamics, data-points from market contributors and industry experts functioning in the industry, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by market analysts
- This report offers comprehensive breakdown of present market trends, governing factors, and macro-economic indicators from 2019 to 2027 to detect & comprehend the prevalent opportunities in the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market
- The report outlines the qualitative authority of numerous aspects on market segments as well as regions
- The market forecasts and future scope offered in the report are derived after complete analysis of latest & innovative advances in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market
- The growth and development strategies adopted by the prominent industry players are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market is segmented based on the following:
- Product: Memory, Foundry, Logic, MPU, Discrete, Analog, MEMS, and Others
- Front End Equipment: Lithography, Wafer Surface Conditioning, Deposition, Cleaning, Others
- Back End Equipment: Assembly and Packaging, Dicing, Bonding, Metrology, Testing
- Fab Facility Equipment: Automation, Chemical Control, Gas Control, Others
- Dimension: 2D, 2.5D, 3D
- Supply Chain Participant: OSAT Companies, IDM Firms, Foundries
This segment is further sub-segmented into the following regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market is highly competitive due to the existence of several major players in the industry. These players have brought in innovative and advanced products/services to obtain a foremost position in the market. The report outlines numerous factors of top ten key players such as recent strategic moves & developments, financial performance, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis.
Key players in the global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market are as follows:
1. TOKYO ELECTRON (TEL)
2. LAM RESEARCH
4. APPLIED MATERIALS
6. SCREEN HOLDINGS
9. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION