Medical Equipment Financing Market Report
Medical Equipment Financing Market, by End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Others), Type (New Medical Equipment, Rental Equipment, Refurbished Equipment), Equipment (Diagnostic Equipment, Therapeutic Equipment, Patient Monitoring Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Medical Furniture): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global medical equipment financing market is estimated to surpass $211,938.3 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global medical equipment financing market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- This report is a compilation of insights acquired via a detailed study and valid inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain and quantitative & qualitative assessment by analysts of the industry
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis along with the current trends of the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027 to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the global medical equipment financing market growth
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The report provides market estimations and size which is based on in-depth analysis of recent & key developments in the medical equipment financing market
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global medical equipment financing market
WHAT DOES THE REPORT OFFER?
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global medical equipment financing market which are gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing the global medical equipment financing market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market scenario of each of the segments thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global medical equipment financing market. In the report, the global medical equipment financing market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover the medical equipment financing market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global medical equipment financing market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global medical equipment financing market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global medical equipment financing market, and others.
MAIN SEGMENTS OF THE MARKET
The market has been categorized based on the following segments for the convenience of research:
- End Use: Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Others
- Type: New Medical Equipment, Rental Equipment, Refurbished Equipment
- Equipment: Diagnostic Equipment, Therapeutic Equipment, Patient Monitoring Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Medical Furniture
The global medical equipment financing market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further divided in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report mentions the major players operating in the global medical equipment financing market that focus on advancements & innovations, partnerships, geographical expansion, and product portfolios to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The major players enlisted in the report include Bajaj Finserv, JPMorgan Chase & Co., First American Healthcare Finance, First American Healthcare Finance.
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include as follows:
1. First American Healthcare Finance
2. National Funding
3. CMS Funding
4. Toronto-Dominion Bank
5. TIAA Bank
6. HDFC Bank
7. Bajaj Finserv
8. Amur equipment Finance