Solid Waste Management Market Report
Solid Waste Management Market, by Material (Paper & Paperboard, Metals, Plastics, Food, Textile, Others), Waste (Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Solid Waste), Treatment (Open dumping, Disposal): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global solid waste management market is estimated to surpass $1,180,880.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.1% from 2020 to 2027.
This report provides detailed insights on the present position and future perspective of the industry by deeply analyzing key factors of the market including major segments and regions, market drivers and restraints, rewarding investment opportunities, major players, and competitive outlook.
The report also furnishes the significant forces that are impacting market growth. Moreover, the report provides Porter’s Five Forces analysis which reveals the forte of prevailing players and the condition of the market in terms of growth and future opportunities. Furthermore, the report offers clear insights on the market size and scope by analyzing the global solid waste management market across different segments and sub-segments. The report offers detailed insights on the regional market condition of these segments and each segment is meticulously analyzed at regional as well as country level to get a broader scenario of the global solid waste management market. The report divides the global solid waste management market into four key regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA which are further segmented into major countries to cover the solid waste management market lookout in respective areas.
Additionally, competitive landscape of the global solid waste management market is deliberated in the report. Key players active in the global solid waste management market are also evaluated to understand their position in the global market. The report also provides information on product portfolio, company initiatives, winning business strategies, novel developments, and financial position of these players.
We claim to offer our clients with reliable research and analysis garnered from various industry parameters and inputs such as recent trends, interview with participants of the industry, trustworthy sources of information & statistics, and regional acumen. Our expert market analysts have formulated this report by keenly scrutinizing every aspect of the market. Moreover, various top research and analysis approaches and tools have been used to draft this report with fine points, quality, and precision.
Various activities such as detailed deliberations and interviews with various leading investors and market professionals have been performed to collate every detail as well as driving forces of the global market. Both primary as well as secondary research techniques have been implemented for capturing detailed market predictions and forecasts. A huge variety of industry related documents such as industry releases, product type literatures, yearly reports, and others have been keenly studied for obtaining a clearer picture of the global solid waste management market scenario. Moreover, certified and renowned resources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and others have been reviewed to better understand the global market condition.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report caters detailed analysis, information, and valid inputs from industry specialists & contributors across the value chain
- The report offers an inclusive breakdown along with the latest trends and developments in the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, thus highlighting upcoming investment opportunities and future scope of the market
- The report highlights all the major factors and events in the market from 2019 to 2027 and reveals the qualitative impact of other forces on market segments and geographies
- The report delivers reliable market forecasts and size by deeply scrutinizing key segments, driving and restraining factors, and recent & key developments by major players in the solid waste management market
- The report presents winning growth tactics and plans adopted by the key industry players for understanding the competitive landscape of the global solid waste management market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report deliberates the following segments of the market:
- Material: Paper & Paperboard, Metals, Plastics, Food, Textile, Others
- Waste: Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Solid Waste
- Treatment: Open dumping, Disposal
The global solid waste management market was evaluated across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report provides in-depth insights on the key players operating in the global solid waste management market. The major players enlisted in the report include Sims Metal Management, E.L. Harvey & Sons, Inc., Cleanaway, Waste Connections.
The report profiles several facts of all these key players as follows:
1. Biffa Group
2. Green Conversion Systems, Inc.
4. Hitachi Zosen Corporation
5. Covanta Holding Corporation
6. Keppel Seghers
7. Plasco Conversion Technologies, Inc.
8. Wheelabrator Technologies, Inc.
9. China Everbright International Ltd.
11. Clean Harbors, Inc.
12. Sims Metal Management
13. Stericycle, Inc.
14. Waste Management, Inc.
15. Veolia Environnement SA
16. Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
17. Waste Connections
18. E.L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.