Electric Hoist Market Report
Electric Hoist Market, by Type (Wire, Chain), End User (Aerospace, Automotive & Transportation, Construction, Energy, Marine, Others), Bearing Capacity (0.25 - 5.0 Tons, 5.1 - 10.0 Tons, 10.1 - 15.0 Tons, 15.1 - 20.0 Tons, 20.0 - 32.0 Tons): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global electric hoist market is estimated to surpass $3,554.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.1% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global electric hoist market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- This report is a compilation of insights acquired via a detailed study and valid inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain and quantitative & qualitative assessment by analysts of the industry
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis along with the current trends of the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027 to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the global electric hoist market growth
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The report provides market estimations and size which is based on in-depth analysis of recent & key developments in the electric hoist market
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global electric hoist market
WHAT DOES THE REPORT OFFER?
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global electric hoist market which are gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing the global electric hoist market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market scenario of each of the segments thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global electric hoist market. In the report, the global electric hoist market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover the electric hoist market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global electric hoist market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global electric hoist market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global electric hoist market, and others.
MAIN SEGMENTS OF THE MARKET
The market has been categorized based on the following segments for the convenience of research:
- Type: Wire, Chain
- End User: Aerospace, Automotive & Transportation, Construction, Energy, Marine, Others
- Bearing Capacity: 0.25 - 5.0 Tons, 5.1 - 10.0 Tons, 10.1 - 15.0 Tons, 15.1 - 20.0 Tons, 20.0 - 32.0 Tons
The global electric hoist market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further divided in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report mentions the major players operating in the global electric hoist market that focus on advancements & innovations, partnerships, geographical expansion, and product portfolios to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The major players enlisted in the report include Ingersoll-Rand plc, Terex Corporation, Reva Industries Ltd., Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. Ltd..
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include as follows:
1. Ingersoll-Rand plc
2. Konecranes Oyj
3. Columbus McKinnon
4. Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. Ltd.
5. KITO Group
6. Komatsu Ltd.
7. Reva Industries Ltd.
8. SIGMA Hoist Company Pvt. Ltd.
9. Harrington Hoists, Inc.
10. Beta Max Hoist
11. Terex Corporation
12. ABUS Kransysteme GmbH
13. SWF Krantechnik GmbH
Research Dive offers its clients extensive research and analysis gleaned from wide variety of factual inputs that largely includes interview with participants of the industry, reliable data & statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house experts of the industry play a crucial role in designing analytic tools and models, tailor-made to the requests of an industry segment. The data and statistics are sterilized with these analytical tools and models, which enhances the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
This research report is delivered by Research Dive by conducting long hours of discussions and interviews, with a broad range of stakeholders, which includes upstream and downstream participants. Our analysts have performed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimations and forecasts. A number of product type literatures, industry releases, annual reports, and other related documents of major participants of the industry have been reviewed, to better understand the global electric hoist market scenario. The initial phase of our in-depth study, where we perform wide-range data mining, referring to proficient & verified data sources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and other.