Artificial Intelligence In Transportation Market Report
Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market, by Application (Autonomous Trucks, HMI in Trucks, Semi-Autonomous Trucks), Machine Learning Technology (Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Context Awareness, Natural Language Processing): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Artificial Intelligence In Transportation Market
The global artificial intelligence in transportation market is estimated to surpass $62,635.1 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.9% from 2020 to 2027.
The research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global artificial intelligence in transportation market with thorough study of various facets of the market such as market dynamics, key segments, major regions, prominent players, and competitive landscape.
The report offers a clearer picture of the current market scenario and future trends of the global artificial intelligence in transportation market based on impact of several market dynamics and vital forces impelling the market. The market dynamics acknowledges the drivers and opportunities that are the major contributors for the global artificial intelligence in transportation market growth. Moreover, the report includes restraints and challenges that hold potential to hinder the market growth. Furthermore, the report delivers Porter’s five forces analysis, which specifically highlights the effects of key forces on the global artificial intelligence in transportation market.
The report provides the global artificial intelligence in transportation market size and estimations, which are analyzed through various segments. Besides, the regional market analysis of these segments is included in the report. Each segment evoked in the report is studied at regional as well as country level to provide broad coverage of global artificial intelligence in transportation market. The report divides the global artificial intelligence in transportation market into four major regions or geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further sub-divided into countries to cover artificial intelligence in transportation market landscape across respective regions.
Additionally, the competitive scenario of the global artificial intelligence in transportation market is covered in the report. The report further studies the major players operating in the global artificial intelligence in transportation market to understand their competitive strengths and current position in the market. The report outlines 10 key companies. Also, the company profiles covered in the report include various data-points such as company overview, financial performance, company executives, major growth strategies adopted by company, new advancements and initiatives by the company to sustain and strengthen their position in the global artificial intelligence in transportation market, and others.
We at Research Dive offer our clients complete research and analysis based on a wide-ranging variety of factual inputs, which typically includes regional acumen, reliable statistics, and interviews of industry participants. An impactful role is played by the in-house market experts to design analytic models and tools that are personalized to the requirements of an industry segment. These analytical models & tools sterilize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice.
For completion of this research study, interviews and long hours of discussions have been conducted with a broad range of stakeholders including upstream as well as downstream participants. A number of annual reports, product type literatures, industry releases, and other associated documents of major industry contributors have been analyzed & reviewed to get a broader and better understanding of the market. We at Research Dive have effected a mix of primary and secondary research for the market forecasts and estimations. The initial phase of our detailed research report is formulated by secondary research, where we conduct data mining at a broader range by referring to certified data sources such as independent studies, technical journals, trade association’s releases, medical journals, and materials published by regulatory, and government authorities.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report offers market size and estimation for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027
- The report highlights recent trends, new developments, innovations, and qualitative & quantitative analysis of the artificial intelligence in transportation market over the forecast period
- This report provides the prevailing and forthcoming opportunities along with the strategic assessment of the global artificial intelligence in transportation market growth
- The market size and estimations entailed in the report are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers, challenges, restraints, and key innovations in the artificial intelligence in transportation market
- The report offers information on leading market players, top winning business strategies, and Porter’s Five Analysis
- The initiatives and development plans undertaken by government bodies and the top market players are included in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global artificial intelligence in transportation market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into application ,machine learning technology .
- Application: Autonomous Trucks, HMI in Trucks, Semi-Autonomous Trucks
- Machine Learning Technology: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Context Awareness, Natural Language Processing
Geographically, the report evaluates the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The North American countries explored in the report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- The European countries explored in the report are Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe
- The Asian countries explored in the report are Japan, China, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The countries in LAMEA explored in the report are Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report covers the leading players operating in the global artificial intelligence in transportation market that focus on geographical expansion and advancements & innovations to obtain a competitive edge in the global market space. The prominent players enlisted in the report include Continental AG, NVIDIA Corporation, Alphabet Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH …., and others.
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include the following:
1. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
2. Robert Bosch GmbH
3. Continental AG
4. Valeo SA
6. NVIDIA Corporation
7. Intel Corporation
8. Microsoft Corporation
9. Alphabet Inc
10. Qlik Technologies Inc.
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free