Traction Inverter Market Report
Traction Inverter Market, by Technology (IGBT, MOSFET), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), Propulsion (BEV, HEV, PHEV), Material (Gallium Nitride (GaN), Silicon (Si), Silicon Nitride (SiC)), Power Output (<= 130 kW, > 130 kW): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global traction inverter market is estimated to surpass $10,672.8 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.5% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global traction inverter market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global traction inverter market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global traction inverter market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the traction inverter market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the traction inverter market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global traction inverter market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the traction inverter market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into technology ,vehicle type ,propulsion ,material ,power output
- Technology: IGBT, MOSFET
- Vehicle Type: Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles
- Propulsion: BEV, HEV, PHEV
- Material: Gallium Nitride (GaN), Silicon (Si), Silicon Nitride (SiC)
- Power Output: <= 130 kW, > 130 kW
The global traction inverter market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Denso