Smart Weapons Market Report
Smart Weapons Market, by Component (Infrared, Laser, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Radar, Others), End Use (Land, Airborne, Naval), Weapon Type (Missiles, Munitions, Guided Rockets, Guided Projectiles, Guided Firearms): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global smart weapons market is estimated to surpass $20,187.0 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.0% from 2020 to 2027.
The report aims to offer a clear picture of the current scenario and future growth of the global smart weapons market. The report provides scrupulous analysis of global smart weapons market by thoroughly reviewing several factors of the market such as vital segments, regional market condition, market dynamics, investment suitability, and key players operating in the market. Besides, the report delivers sharp insights into present and forthcoming trends & developments in the global market.
The report articulates the key opportunities and factors propelling the global smart weapons market growth. Also, threats and limitations that have the possibility to hamper the market growth are outlined in the report. Further, Porter’s five forces analysis that explains the bargaining power of suppliers and consumers, competitive landscape, and development of substitutes in the market is also sketched in the report.
The report reveals various statistics such as predicted market size and forecast by analyzing the major factors and by assessing each segment of the global smart weapons market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also provided in the report. The report segments the global smart weapons market into four main regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. Moreover, these regions are sub-divided to offer an exhaustive landscape of the smart weapons market across key countries in respective regions. Furthermore, the report divulges some of the latest advances, trends, and upcoming opportunities in every region.
Furthermore, the report profiles top players active in the global smart weapons market. A comprehensive summary of 10 foremost players operating in the global smart weapons market is delivered in the report to comprehend their position and footmark in the industry. The report highlights various data points such as short summary of the company, company’s financial status and proceeds, chief company executives, key business strategies executed by company, initiatives undertaken & advanced developments by the company to thrust their position and grasp a significant position in the global smart weapons market.
Research Dive has formulated the report by in-house market analysts after deeply scrutinizing the market landscape. The market estimations stated in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical models & tools. Use of such effective and advanced tools, helps market analysts to scrutinize, filter, and offer highly accurate data and estimations. The report provides an extensive research and analysis backed with numerous factual data, which mainly include industry players’ interviews, renowned and trustworthy sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-depth insights entailed in the report can help investors and market players to understand investment suitability and grab opportunities for developments, partnerships, and investments in the global market.
The research report is formed by collating different statistics and information concerning the smart weapons market. Long hours of deliberations and interviews have been performed with a group of investors and stakeholders, including upstream and downstream members. Primary research is the main part of the research efforts; however, it is reasonably supported by all-encompassing secondary research. Numerous product type literatures, company annual reports, market publications, and other such relevant documents of the leading market players have been studied, for better & broader understanding of market penetration. Furthermore, medical journals, trustworthy industry newsletters, government websites, and trade associations’ publications have also been evaluated for extracting vital industry insights.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report is a compilation of qualitative assessment by industry analysts, detailed information & study, and valid inputs from industry participants & experts across the value chain
- An in-depth analysis along with recent trends of the industry are provided in the report to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the tactical assessment of the global smart weapons market growth
- The market size and forecasts are derived by scrutinizing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the smart weapons market
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global smart weapons market
- The report also offers insights into foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global smart weapons market is segmented on the basis of the following:
- Component: Infrared, Laser, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Radar, Others
- End Use: Land, Airborne, Naval
- Weapon Type: Missiles, Munitions, Guided Rockets, Guided Projectiles, Guided Firearms
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA
This segment is further sub-segmented into the following regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The leading players stated in the report are General Dynamics, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Hanwha Corporation, BAE Systems PLC. The report articulates the business overview including financial and annual performance, newest strategic plans & developments, product range, and SWOT analysis of all the players mentioned in the report.
1. Lockheed Martin Corporation
2. BAE Systems PLC
3. General Dynamics
4. Diehl Defence
5. JSC Concern Vko "Almaz-Antey"
6. Hanwha Corporation
7. Kongsberg Gruppen
8. Leonardo S.P.A.
10. L3Harris Technologies
11. Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
12. Northrop Grumman Corporation
13. Rheinmetall AG
14. Raytheon Company
15. Thales Group
16. Saab AB
17. The Boeing Company