Embolotherapy Market Report
Embolotherapy Market, by Product (Embolic agents, Microspheres, Embolic coils, Liquid Embolic Agents, Embolic Plug Systems, Detachable Balloons, Support Devices, Microcatheters, Guidewires), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other End Users), Procedure (Transcatheter Arterial Embolization, Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy, Transarterial Chemoembolization), Disease Indication (Cancer, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neurological Diseases, Urological & Nephrological Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global embolotherapy market is estimated to surpass $6,063.0 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2027.
The report aims to cater scrupulous analysis of the global embolotherapy market by methodically reviewing different facets of the market such as key segments, market dynamics, regional market circumstances, investment opportunities, and top players operating in the market.
In addition, the report offers insights on the current lookout and upcoming trends and developments that are likely to contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, major factors such as market drivers and opportunities that are expected to shape the panorama of the global market are deliberated in the report. Also, limitations and threats that hold the power to hinder the industry growth are outlined in the report. The report also presents the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market which explains competitive landscape, negotiating power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and arrival of substitutes in the market.
The report further presents future outlook and growth of the global market by scrutinizing the key forces that are likely to impact the market growth. The report also reveals segmental analysis by acutely assessing every segment of the global embolotherapy market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also presented in the report. The report divides the global embolotherapy market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Further, these regions are sub-divided to explain in detail the landscape of the embolotherapy market across major countries in these regions. Furthermore, the report divulges some of the recent advances, trends, and upcoming opportunities in every region.
The report offers a complete overview of 10 foremost players operating in the global embolotherapy market along with their company overview, major company executives, company’s financial status and revenue, top business activities, and groundbreaking developments in the global embolotherapy market. Besides these insights, the major events as well as strategies of major players functioning in the global embolotherapy market is also provided in the report.
The report is articulated by Research Dive’s professional market analysts, and claims to be a reliable source of data and statistics for the global embolotherapy market. The market forecasts specified in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced tools helps market analysts in analyzing, filtering, and deriving precise data and predictions.
The report is formulated after a thorough conversation and interviews with top industry players, stakeholders, and market participants. All the research and analysis is based on data obtained from reliable and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The research report is built by gathering various data points and information regarding the embolotherapy market. Primary research forms the foundation of the overall research process; however, it is reasonably supported by comprehensive secondary research. Around 5,900 product type literatures, company annual reports, market publications, and other such significant documents of key market players have been reviewed for in-depth understanding of market saturation. Additionally, trade associations’ publications, reliable industry bulletins, medical journals, and government websites have been studied for getting hold of important industry related insights.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report reveals market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report sheds light on trends, inventions, and novel developments along with a detailed quantitative breakdown of the embolotherapy market during the period of forecast
- The report offers prevalent as well as upcoming investment opportunities of the global embolotherapy market
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key improvements in the embolotherapy market
- The report also offers insights on foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies
- The initiatives undertaken by the top market players are presented in the report to comprehend the competitive scenario of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into product ,end user ,procedure ,disease indication and region.
- Product: Embolic agents, Microspheres, Embolic coils, Liquid Embolic Agents, Embolic Plug Systems, Detachable Balloons, Support Devices, Microcatheters, Guidewires
- End User: Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other End Users
- Procedure: Transcatheter Arterial Embolization, Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy, Transarterial Chemoembolization
- Disease Indication: Cancer, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neurological Diseases, Urological & Nephrological Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders
Regionally, the report assesses the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The North American countries evaluated in the report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- The European countries evaluated in the report are Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe
- The Asian countries evaluated in the report are Japan, China, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The countries in LAMEA evaluated in the report are Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Rest of LAMEA
The key players outlined in the report are Merit Medical Systems, Acandis GmbH, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic plc.
The report summaries the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the top players functioning in the embolotherapy market.
1. Boston Scientific Corporation
2. Merit Medical Systems
3. Terumo Corporation
4. Medtronic plc
5. Johnson & Johnson
6. Stryker Corporation
7. BTG plc
8. Penumbra, Inc.
9. Cook Medical
10. Abbott Laboratories
11. Acandis GmbH
12. BALT Extrusion
13. Sirtex Medical Limited
14. Kaneka Corporation
15. Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.