Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Report
Refurbished Medical Equipment Market, by Product (Cardiology Equipment, Urology Equipment, Neurology Equipment, Intensive Care Equipment, Endoscopy Equipment, IV Therapy Systems, Medical Imaging Equipment, Operating Room & Surgical Equipment, Patient Monitors, Other Medical Equipment), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Other End Users): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on Refurbished Medical Equipment Market
The global refurbished medical equipment market is estimated to surpass $26,251.7 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.7% from 2020 to 2027.
The report aims to cater scrupulous analysis of the global refurbished medical equipment market by methodically reviewing different facets of the market such as key segments, market dynamics, regional market circumstances, investment opportunities, and top players operating in the market.
In addition, the report offers insights on the current lookout and upcoming trends and developments that are likely to contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, major factors such as market drivers and opportunities that are expected to shape the panorama of the global market are deliberated in the report. Also, limitations and threats that hold the power to hinder the industry growth are outlined in the report. The report also presents the Porter’s five forces analysis of the market which explains competitive landscape, negotiating power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and arrival of substitutes in the market.
The report further presents future outlook and growth of the global market by scrutinizing the key forces that are likely to impact the market growth. The report also reveals segmental analysis by acutely assessing every segment of the global refurbished medical equipment market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also presented in the report. The report divides the global refurbished medical equipment market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Further, these regions are sub-divided to explain in detail the landscape of the refurbished medical equipment market across major countries in these regions. Furthermore, the report divulges some of the recent advances, trends, and upcoming opportunities in every region.
The report offers a complete overview of 10 foremost players operating in the global refurbished medical equipment market along with their company overview, major company executives, company’s financial status and revenue, top business activities, and groundbreaking developments in the global refurbished medical equipment market. Besides these insights, the major events as well as strategies of major players functioning in the global refurbished medical equipment market is also provided in the report.
The report is articulated by Research Dive’s professional market analysts, and claims to be a reliable source of data and statistics for the global refurbished medical equipment market. The market forecasts specified in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced tools helps market analysts in analyzing, filtering, and deriving precise data and predictions.
The report is formulated after a thorough conversation and interviews with top industry players, stakeholders, and market participants. All the research and analysis is based on data obtained from reliable and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The research report is built by gathering various data points and information regarding the refurbished medical equipment market. Primary research forms the foundation of the overall research process; however, it is reasonably supported by comprehensive secondary research. Around 5,900 product type literatures, company annual reports, market publications, and other such significant documents of key market players have been reviewed for in-depth understanding of market saturation. Additionally, trade associations’ publications, reliable industry bulletins, medical journals, and government websites have been studied for getting hold of important industry related insights.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report reveals market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report sheds light on trends, inventions, and novel developments along with a detailed quantitative breakdown of the refurbished medical equipment market during the period of forecast
- The report offers prevalent as well as upcoming investment opportunities of the global refurbished medical equipment market
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key improvements in the refurbished medical equipment market
- The report also offers insights on foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies
- The initiatives undertaken by the top market players are presented in the report to comprehend the competitive scenario of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into product ,application ,end user and region.
- Product: Cardiology Equipment, Urology Equipment, Neurology Equipment, Intensive Care Equipment, Endoscopy Equipment, IV Therapy Systems, Medical Imaging Equipment, Operating Room & Surgical Equipment, Patient Monitors, Other Medical Equipment
- Application: Diagnostic, Therapeutic
- End User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Other End Users
Regionally, the report assesses the global market across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The North American countries evaluated in the report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- The European countries evaluated in the report are Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe
- The Asian countries evaluated in the report are Japan, China, India, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The countries in LAMEA evaluated in the report are Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, and Rest of LAMEA
The key players outlined in the report are Amber Diagnostics, FlexrayMedical ApS, Desert Tech Medical Systems, Fair Medical Co. Ltd..
The report summaries the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the top players functioning in the refurbished medical equipment market.
1. GE Healthcare
2. Siemens Healthineers
3. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
4. Block Imaging
5. SOMA TECH INTL.
6. Avante Health Solutions
7. Hilditch Group
8. Everx Pvt Ltd.
9. Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.
10. Radiology Oncology Systems, Inc.
11. Master Medical Equipment
12. US Med-Equip
13. Fair Medical Co. Ltd.
14. Future Health Concepts
15. US Medical Systems, LLC.
16. Nationwide Imaging Services
17. Pacific Healthcare Imaging, LLC
18. Venture Medical ReQuip, Inc.
19. Desert Tech Medical Systems
20. Hi Tech International Group, Inc.
21. CURA Healthcare
22. JAPAN CENTRAL MEDICAL, INC.
23. HOYU AND CO., LTD.
24. Sanrad Medical Systems
25. BOND JAPAN CO., LTD.
26. FlexrayMedical ApS
27. Amber Diagnostics
28. Rhombus Medical Equipment., LLC
29. Blue Start Limited
30. Cielo Co., Ltd
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free