Blood Screening Market Report
Blood Screening Market, by Products And Services (Reagents and Kits, Instruments, Software and Services), End User (Blood Banks, Hospitals), Technology (NAT, ELISA, Rapid Tests, Western Blot Assays, NGS): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global blood screening market is estimated to surpass $4,387.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.7% from 2020 to 2027.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
You can get a clear overview of the current market scenario along with future trends of the global blood screening market. The report will also provide you knowledge of various market dynamics and vital elements influencing the market. In the market dynamics section, the drivers and opportunities in the market contributing to the market growth are acknowledged. Besides, challenges and restraints that hold potential to hamper the market growth have also been mentioned in the report. Porter’s five forces analysis is delivered through the report which precisely highlights the effects of key forces on the global blood screening market.
The report offers estimations of market size and analyzes the global blood screening market for the forecast period by bifurcating the market in various segments. The report also includes elaborated geographical analysis of the market. Each segment entailed in the report is studied at regional and country level as well to get the overview of the market. The report has categorized the market into four major geographical regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA for a systematic study. These geographies are further sub-categorized into countries to cover the blood screening market scenario across respective regions.
Going further, the report highlights the competitive scenario of the global blood screening market. The key players operating in the global blood screening market are studied in the report to understand their current market position and competitive strengths in the industry. The report profiles 10 companies leading the industry. Moreover, the company profiles include various data-points such as company overview, company executives, recent financials of the company, major growth strategies advocated by company, new initiatives and advancements by company to sustain their position in the global blood screening market.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- The report is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts
- This report provides in-depth analysis of current market trends, governing factors, macro-economic indicators from 2019 to 2027 to identify & understand the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the growth of the global blood screening market
- The report maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The market estimations and size provided in the report are based on a comprehensive analysis of recent & futuristic key developments in the blood screening market
- The growth and development strategies adopted by the prominent industry players are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the blood screening market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global blood screening market is segmented as follows:
- Products And Services: Reagents and Kits, Instruments, Software and Services
- End User: Blood Banks, Hospitals
- Technology: NAT, ELISA, Rapid Tests, Western Blot Assays, NGS
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA
This segment is further sub-segmented into the following regions:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING MARKET PLAYERS
The global blood screening market is expected to flourish with the active and strong presence of a large number of big companies. These market players focus upon the innovation and the expansion of product portfolios to acquire a competitive edge in the market space. The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players including financial performance, product portfolio, recent strategic moves & developments, and SWOT analysis.
The leading companies of the global XXX market include,
2. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
3. Abbott Laboratories