AI In Medical Imaging Market Report
AI in Medical Imaging Market, by Application (X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Molecular Imaging), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Research Laboratories, Others), Deployment Mode (On-Premise, Cloud), Technology (Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Others), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Clinical Application (Breast, Lung, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Liver, Prostate, Colon, Musculoskeletal, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
pandemic has shown to have an enormous impact
Click Here to access our comprehensive analysis of the
Impact of covid-19 on AI In Medical Imaging Market
The global ai in medical imaging market is estimated to surpass $360,420.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 36.8% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global ai in medical imaging market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global ai in medical imaging market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global ai in medical imaging market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the ai in medical imaging market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the ai in medical imaging market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global ai in medical imaging market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the ai in medical imaging market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into application ,end user ,deployment mode ,technology ,offering ,clinical application
- Application: X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Molecular Imaging
- End User: Hospitals, Clinics, Research Laboratories, Others
- Deployment Mode: On-Premise, Cloud
- Technology: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, Others
- Offering: Hardware, Software, Services
- Clinical Application: Breast, Lung, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Liver, Prostate, Colon, Musculoskeletal, Others
The global ai in medical imaging market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Qventus Inc, Zebra Medical Vision Inc., Freenome Inc., Qventus Inc
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the ai in medical imaging market.
4. Freenome Inc.
5. Clarify Health Solutions
6. BioXcel Therapeutics
7. Ada Health GmbH
8. GNS Healthcare
9. Zebra Medical Vision Inc.
10. Qventus Inc
11. IDx Technologies Inc.
12. K Health
14. Medopad Ltd.
15. Viz.ai Inc.
16. Voxel Technology
17. Renalytix AI plc
18. Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd.
20. mPulse Mobile
21. Suki AI Inc.
22. BERG LLC
23. Zealth Inc.
24. OWKIN INC.
The report is formulated by in-house market analysts by deeply scrutinizing the market scenario. The market predictions stated in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced and effective tools, helps market analysts in scrutinizing, filtering, and offering highly accurate data and predictions. The report delivers an extensive research and analysis backed with a variety of factual data, which mainly include interviews with industry players, trustworthy and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The insights provided in the report can help investors in understanding investment suitability and market players to grab opportunities for investments, partnerships, and developments in the global market.
The research report is formed by collating different statistics and information concerning the ai in medical imaging market. For instance, around 18 hours of interviews and deliberations have been performed with a group of stakeholders and investors, including upstream and downstream members. Primary research is the main part of the research efforts; however, it is reasonably supported by all-encompassing secondary research. About 5,900 product type literatures, market publications, company annual reports, and other such relevant documents of key market players have been studied, for better understanding of market penetration. Furthermore, trustworthy industry newsletters, medical journals, trade associations’ publications, and government websites have also been evaluated for extracting vital industry insights.
Personalize this research
- Triangulate with your own data
- Request your format and definition
- Get a deeper dive on a specific application, geography, customer or competitor
- + 1-888-961-4454 Toll - Free