Smart Healthcare Market Report
Smart Healthcare Market, by Product (RFID Kanban Systems, RFID Smart Cabinets, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Telemedicine, mHealth, Smart Pills, Smart Syringes): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global smart healthcare market is estimated to surpass $477,313.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides all-inclusive analysis of global smart healthcare market with comprehensive study of the various facets of the market including market dynamics, major segments and regions, top leading players, and competitive landscape.
The report emphasizes current market scenario and future trends of the global smart healthcare market which gleaned from the impact of various market dynamics such as drivers, challenges & restraints, lucrative opportunities. The report also highlights the key forces that are shaping the market. Besides, the report provides Porter’s five forces analysis which precisely underlines the impact of key forces on the global smart healthcare market.
In addition, the report provides market size and forecast scrutinizing global smart healthcare market through different segments. The report highlights the geographical market analysis of these segments and each segment is thoroughly studied at regional as well as country level to get clearer picture of the global smart healthcare market. In the report, the global smart healthcare market is divided into four major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further divided into major countries to cover smart healthcare market landscape in respective regions.
Furthermore, competitive scenario of the global smart healthcare market is covered in the report. Major players functioning in the global smart healthcare market are also studied to understand their position and competitive strengths in the industry. The major company profiles covered in the report include various company’s datum such as brief overview, recent financials, main executives, adoption of key growth strategies, novel advancements or initiatives to sustain and expand their position in the global smart healthcare market, and others.
Research Dive offers its clients extensive research and analysis gleaned from wide variety of factual inputs that largely includes interview with participants of the industry, reliable data & statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house experts of the industry play a crucial role in designing analytic tools and models, tailor-made to the requests of an industry segment. The data and statistics are sterilized with these analytical tools and models, which enhances the accuracy of our advice and recommendations.
This research report is delivered by Research Dive by conducting long hours of discussions and interviews, with a broad range of stakeholders, which includes upstream and downstream participants. Our analysts have performed a mix of primary and secondary research for the market estimations and forecasts. A number of product type literatures, industry releases, annual reports, and other related documents of major participants of the industry have been reviewed, to better understand the global smart healthcare market scenario. The initial phase of our in-depth study, where we perform wide-range data mining, referring to proficient & verified data sources such as independent studies, medical journals, technical journals, releases by trade association, materials published by government & regulatory authorities, and other.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report is a compilation of detailed study, information, valid inputs from industry experts & industry participants across the value chain, and quantitative & qualitative assessment by analysts of the industry.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis along with the current trends of market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027 to identify & comprehend the prevailing opportunities and the strategic assessment of the global smart healthcare market growth.
- The report studies the market from 2019 to 2027 and maps the qualitative impact of several industry factors on market segments as well as geographies.
- The report provides market estimations and size which is based on in-depth analysis of recent & key developments in the smart healthcare market.
- The development strategies implemented by the key industry players are conscripted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the global smart healthcare market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market has been studied based on the following segments:
- Product: RFID Kanban Systems, RFID Smart Cabinets, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Telemedicine, mHealth, Smart Pills, Smart Syringes
The global smart healthcare market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
The report covers the major players operating in the global smart healthcare market that focus on advancements & innovations and geographical expansion of product portfolios to obtain a competitive edge in the market space. The major players enlisted in the report include GE Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, AT&T Inc., Logi-Tag, …., and others.
The report summarizes various aspects of all these key players that include as follows:
1. AirStrip Technologies Inc.
2. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
3. Apple Inc.
4. AT&T Inc.
5. Brooks Automation
6. Cerner Corporation
8. GE Healthcare
9. Given Imaging, Inc.
10. Hurst Green Plastics Ltd.
13. McKesson Corporation
14. Olympus Corporation
16. Samsung Electronics Corporation
17. Siemens Medical Solutions
18. Solstice Medical LLC
19. Stanley Innerspace
20. Bollhoff Group
21. Wurth Group