Healthcare Information Technology Market Report
Healthcare Information Technology Market, by Solution (Radiology information systems, Electronic health record, Picture archiving and communication systems, Computerized physician order entry, Vendor neutral archives, mHealth, Healthcare analytics, Telehealth, Supply chain management, Customer relationship management, Fraud management, Revenue cycle management, Others), End Use (Healthcare providers, Healthcare payers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global healthcare information technology market is estimated to surpass $606,598.4 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.8% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT:
The report offers comprehensive analysis of the global healthcare information technology market by thoroughly studying different aspects of the market including major segments, market statistics, market dynamics, regional market outlook, investment opportunities, and top players working towards the growth of the market.
The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided in the report. Besides, restraints and challenges that hold power to obstruct the market growth are also profiled in the report. The report also offers Porter’s five forces analysis of the market to elucidate factors such as competitive landscape, bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new players, and emergence of substitutes in the market.
Based on the key forces molding the market, the report offers future perspective and growth outlook of the global market. The report offers market size and forecast by keenly evaluating every segment of the global healthcare information technology market. Regional market breakdown of these segments is also offered in the report. The report divides the global healthcare information technology market into four main regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Furthermore, these regions are sub-divided to profile detailed panorama of the healthcare information technology market across major countries in specific regions. Moreover, the report reveals some of the recent developments, trends, and forthcoming opportunities in every region.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MARKET
- The report offers market size and forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report highlights trends, innovations, and new developments along with a detailed quantitative analysis of the healthcare information technology market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and upcoming opportunities along with the tactical assessment of the global healthcare information technology market growth is provided
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of market drivers and restraints and key innovations in the healthcare information technology market
- Information on leading market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is offered
- The development plans and initiatives undertaken by the top market players are highlighted to understand the competitive landscape of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into solution ,end use
- Solution: Radiology information systems, Electronic health record, Picture archiving and communication systems, Computerized physician order entry, Vendor neutral archives, mHealth, Healthcare analytics, Telehealth, Supply chain management, Customer relationship management, Fraud management, Revenue cycle management, Others
- End Use: Healthcare providers, Healthcare payers
The global healthcare information technology market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The above-mentioned regions are further dived in countries as follows:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LEADING PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The most influential companies are mentioned in the report which include Cerner Corporation, eMDs, Inc, elicnicalWorks, Epic System Corporation
The report outlines the business overview including financial performance, latest strategic moves & developments, product portfolio, and SWOT analysis of the leading players of the healthcare information technology market.
1. Agfa Healthcare
2. Allscripts Healthcare Solution
3. McKesson Corporation
4. Siemens Healthineers
5. Cerner Corporation
6. GE Healthcare
7. Oracle Corporation
10. Carestream Health
11. eMDs, Inc
12. Epic System Corporation
13. Experian Information Solutions, Inc
15. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
16. NextGen Health Inc
17. HP Enterprise Development, L.P
The report is formulated by in-house market analysts by deeply scrutinizing the market scenario. The market predictions stated in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and analytical tools & models. Use of such advanced and effective tools, helps market analysts in scrutinizing, filtering, and offering highly accurate data and predictions. The report delivers an extensive research and analysis backed with a variety of factual data, which mainly include interviews with industry players, trustworthy and renowned sources of statistics, and regional intelligence. The insights provided in the report can help investors in understanding investment suitability and market players to grab opportunities for investments, partnerships, and developments in the global market.
The research report is formed by collating different statistics and information concerning the healthcare information technology market. For instance, around 18 hours of interviews and deliberations have been performed with a group of stakeholders and investors, including upstream and downstream members. Primary research is the main part of the research efforts; however, it is reasonably supported by all-encompassing secondary research. About 5,900 product type literatures, market publications, company annual reports, and other such relevant documents of key market players have been studied, for better understanding of market penetration. Furthermore, trustworthy industry newsletters, medical journals, trade associations’ publications, and government websites have also been evaluated for extracting vital industry insights.