Nuclear Medicine Market Report
Nuclear Medicine Market, by Type (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Biochemistry Research), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Thyroid, Others), End Use (Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes), Procedure (Central Nervous System, Endocrine, Skeletal, Gastrointestinal, Genito-urinary, Pulmonary), Modality (SPECT, PET, Alpha-Emitters, Beta-Emitters, Brachytherapy): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
The global nuclear medicine market is estimated to surpass $13,461.1 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020 to 2027.
OFFERINGS OF THE REPORT
The report offers a clear view of the present scenario and future growth of the global nuclear medicine market. The report delivers an exclusive analysis of global nuclear medicine market by studying several factors of the market such as key segments, market dynamics, regional market circumstances, investment suitability, and foremost players operating in the market. Moreover, the report offers sharp insights into present and prospective trends & developments in the market.
Moreover, the report articulates key opportunities and factors fueling the market growth. The limitations and threatening factors that have the possibility to impede the market growth are described in the report.
The report reveals statistics by mentioning the predicted market size and forecast by assessing every segment of the global nuclear medicine market. Regional market analysis of these segments is also provided in the report. The report segments the global nuclear medicine market into four main geographical territories including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and LAMEA. These regions are further sub-divided to offer an exhaustive update of the nuclear medicine market across the respective regions.
In addition to these insights, the profiles of top players active in the global nuclear medicine market are articulated in the report. An exhaustive summary of 10 foremost players functioning in the global nuclear medicine market is delivered to comprehend their position and footmark in the market. The report also provides insights into some of the most recent advancements of the industry.
The report highlights various data points such as short summary of the company, chief company executives, company’s financial status and proceeds, key business strategies executed by company, advanced developments or initiatives taken by company to thrust their position and grasp a remarkable position in the global nuclear medicine market. Moreover. Porter’s five forces analysis that explains the bargaining power of consumers and suppliers, competitive landscape, threats of new players, and development of substitutes in the market is also mentioned in the report.
KEY TAKEWAYS FROM THE REPORT
- The report offers the market statistics for the period from 2019 to 2027
- This report delivers inventions, trends, and innovative developments along with an exhaustive quantitative analysis of the nuclear medicine market during the period of forecast
- The prevailing and forthcoming investment opportunities along with the strategic assessment of the global nuclear medicine market growth is delivered
- The market size and forecasts are derived by scrutinizing market boomers and restraints, and key developments in the nuclear medicine market
- Insights into foremost market players, Porter’s Five Analysis, and top winning business strategies is provided
- Growth tactics and initiatives taken by the top market players are outlined to understand the competitive scenario and strength of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The report segments the global market into type ,application ,end use ,procedure ,modality and region. (Varies depending on market)
- Type: Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Biochemistry Research
- Application: Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Thyroid, Others
- End Use: Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes
- Procedure: Central Nervous System, Endocrine, Skeletal, Gastrointestinal, Genito-urinary, Pulmonary
- Modality: SPECT, PET, Alpha-Emitters, Beta-Emitters, Brachytherapy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
KEY PLAYERS AND BUSINESS STRATEGIES
The leading players of the global nuclear medicine market are included in the report. They are Advanced Accelerator Applications, Nordion, GE Healthcare, Advanced Accelerator Applications. The report summarizes the business overview including financial and annual performance, newest strategic plans & developments, product range, and SWOT analysis of all the players mentioned in the report.
1. Cardinal Health
2. GE Healthcare
4. Lantheus Medical Imaging
5. Bayer AG
6. Bracco Imaging